wanted

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Ken Harris, May 5, 2003.

  1. Ken Harris

    Ken Harris Guest

    i need a new band for my wifes heart rate monitor, i just need the part that goes on the body, or if
    its cheap enough the entire thing....

    this is a supergo hrm-1000 but i think that almost any strap will work...

    let me know at [email protected]

    thanks! Ken.

    Tags:

  2. Hawke

    Hawke Guest

    "Ken Harris" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > i need a new band for my wifes heart rate monitor, i just need the part
    that
    > goes on the body, or if its cheap enough the entire thing....
    >
    > this is a supergo hrm-1000 but i think that almost any strap will work...
    >
    > let me know at [email protected]

    Should be fairly easy to make one out of an old bra strap or such.