wanted

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Michael Anderso, Mar 5, 2003.

  1. Wanted. Campag Racing T rear mech in very good condition. Price negotiable

    M. Anderson

    Tags:

  2. Sabineuk

    Sabineuk Guest

    Michael Anderson said:

    >Wanted. Campag Racing T rear mech in very good condition. Price negotiable

    I take it this means your new Ergos aren't indexing properly with the Shimano mech and block ...

    It may be worth fiddling with the cable attachment on the mech to alter the mechanical advantage:
    for explict instructions (albeit going from 9 to 8 speed, though the principles should be similar)
    have a look at http://www.hubbub.com/ergoleverswshim9.htm

    Cheers

    John

  3. I haven't tried it yet. Record ergos have been ordered. I got an email from Sheldon Brown to say
    that it would be better to use a campag rear mech. So, just in case there are a few problems I'll
    take the plunge and buy the racing t rear mech.

    I can justify the outlay to myself so I'm not feeling guilty.

    Michael Anderson

  4. "SabineUK" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > Mmmm, shiny bits ... But, er, justify? I'm not familiar with the term.
    Want,
    > need, they're all the same thing surely?
    >
    > John

    Yes