rec.sport.unicycling · Public discussion

wanting a good cheap used wheel set

Started by lucky_8 · · Last activity · 1 post · 214 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.sport.unicycling
Published
1 July 2006
Last activity
1 July 2006
Original author
lucky_8
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
214
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I posted this in the trading post a while back but didn't get much. I
    also posted it in here but I messed it up. I posted it in here where
    it could get more attention. ok to the point I want a good cheap used
    wheel set.

    --
    lucky_8

    unicycle for christ
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    lucky_8's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11685
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/50816

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.