Wanting some opinion, Mavic Cosmic Carbone

MikeyOz

Aug 12, 2003
Hi,

looking for some opinions of people who have/had ridden on these wheels, I am looking for some race wheels, predominantly aimed at time-trialing or half-ironman to be exact, so weight is not a primary issue or they would actually be the same weight as my current wheelset.

I want something aerodynamic, that will when I get them spinning, keep spinning, im not venturing into Full dish wheels, I see an accident waiting to happen.

so looking for some opinions in terms of stability, feel or ride and real versus perceived benefit of these wheels.

cheers

MikeyOz said:
Hi,

looking for some opinions of people who have/had ridden on these wheels, I am looking for some race wheels, predominantly aimed at time-trialing or half-ironman to be exact, so weight is not a primary issue or they would actually be the same weight as my current wheelset.

I want something aerodynamic, that will when I get them spinning, keep spinning, im not venturing into Full dish wheels, I see an accident waiting to happen.

so looking for some opinions in terms of stability, feel or ride and real versus perceived benefit of these wheels.

cheers

great wheels. lots of pro riders use them. but they're heavier than most race wheels.