WARNING ABOUT KEVIN 'BEAVIS' MAXFIELD (MEDICAL FRAUD)

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Dr. Jai Maharaj, Mar 12, 2004.

  1. Advisory

    Kevin Maxfield aka "Beavis" aka "Beav" who is a self-
    publicized patient of diabetes has committed serious
    crimes by dispensing medical advice to other patients on
    numerous occasions. He has published his contact
    information as follows:

    Kevin "Beavis" Maxfield 106 Churchill Drive Little Lever
    Bolton BL3 1PG UK

    "Beavis" <[email protected]> "Beavis"
    <[email protected]> "Beavis"
    <[email protected]>

    Picture:
    http://homepage.ntlworld.com/kevin.maxfield/pictures/me.jpg

    Also, a picture of Britt, with the caption: "When she ain't
    cookin my meals she does find time to fly a heli!" http://h-
    omepage.ntlworld.com/kevin.maxfield/pictures/britt.JPG

    Forwarded message: [ [ Subject: Beav is a liar. Beware of
    advice he gives you! [ Message-ID:
    <[email protected]> [ From: Dennis Fetters
    <[email protected]> [ Newsgroups:
    misc.health.diabetes [ NNTP-Posting-Host: 67.122.164.63 [
    Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 19:08:38 GMT [ [ Greetings news group
    participants, [
    [ Iam sending this news to all newsgroups that the person [
    Beav <[email protected]> participates in, [
    especially that involves medical advice. You need to be
    [ concerned taking any medical advice from him
    whatsoever. [ Why? [ [ Over the years this person has
    flamed me and others, told [ lies and did harm all in
    the name of fun. This person [ could just as easily give
    you improper medical advice and [ sit back and laugh for
    the fun of it. Beware of him, he [ may act nice and
    helpful but there is an evil side. [ [ Just to help
    prove what I'm saying, I have given evidence [ below of
    just one lie he was caught making. I'm posting [ this so
    that from now on you can measure anything he has [ to
    say with what his words are actually worth. Beav is a [
    liar. I have proven without a shadow of dough that Beav
    [ is a liar. Sure, it is a small lie this time, but what
    [ about all the ones before, or after? [ [ On
    02/04/2003, you posted on the rec.aviation.rotorcraft
    news group: [ > Beav wrote: [ > He's also over on the
    R/C heli group looking for ideas [ > on how to build > a
    big RC machine which he SAYS is [ > destined for
    military (unmanned) use. [ [ That was an out in out lie.
    I never said such a thing. He [ made it up and lied to
    everyone there. [ [ What I said is below: [ [ On
    01/30/2003, I posted on rec.models.rc.helicopter: [ >
    Dennis Fetters wrote: [ > Hello, [ > [ > We have lot's
    of experience building full size [ > helicopters, but
    little knowledge in the RC field and [ > what's
    available. [ > [ > I have been contracted to provide a
    customer with two [ > large (400 pounds empty) prototype
    helicopters to be [ > flown by remote control. It is a
    CCPM controlled [ > configuration. I need to find
    servo's that are large [ > enough to handle at least a 5
    pound resistance per [ > arm, with a 3" travel. [ > [ >
    The control rods go through the center of the drive [ >
    shaft and connect to the control gimble below the [ >
    transmission, where 3 arms are located for both cyclic [
    > and collective inputs for the CCPM configuration. The
    [ > best solution would be 3 linear servo's, if
    something [ > preexists. [ > [ > Rather than reinvent
    the wheel, I hope someone would [ > be kind enough to
    provide me information on where to [ > find servo's
    large enough to do the job, or if a [ > linear servo can
    be used. The response time of these [ > large
    helicopters are much less than that of an RC [ > model.
    [ > [ > Also, if someone of high experience in RC
    helicopters [ > is interested in providing some help
    with the flights, [ > we're located in the California LA
    area. [ > [ > Sincerely, [ > [ > Dennis [ [ No where in
    this or any post did I say "it is destined [ for
    military (unmanned) use". Beav lied about that. [
    [ Jknow some of you here will say, well, it was just a [
    little lie. Well, any lie is a lie, big or small, and [
    Beav lied and has done much worse. He told this lie to
    [ hurt and do as much damage as he could, and it's time
    for [ all who deal with him to know. He has proven his
    [ willingness to lie and harm people just for fun, so [
    anything he says could be a lie or to cause more damage
    [ for his entertainment. [ [ Beav is a liar. Beware of
    advice he gives you! [ Arcchived at:.com/groups?selm=3E4BECF9.80308%40sbcglobal.net&oe=UTF-
    8&output=gplain

    End of advisory

    Jai Maharaj http://www.mantra.com/jai Om Shanti

    Tags:

  2. Anonymous

    Anonymous Guest

    On 12 Mar 2004 02:24:42 GMT, [email protected] (Dr. Jai Maharaj)
    wrote:

    >Advisory
    >
    >Kevin Maxfield aka "Beavis" aka "Beav" who is a self-
    >publicized patient of diabetes has committed serious
    >crimes by dispensing medical advice to other patients on
    >numerous occasions. He has published his contact
    >information as follows:

    Exactly what I would expect from a medical professional
    as yourself!

  3. Alan

    Alan Guest

    On 12 Mar 2004 02:24:42 GMT, [email protected] (Dr. Jai Maharaj) wrote:

    >Kevin Maxfield aka "Beavis" aka "Beav" who is a self-
    >publicized patient of diabetes has committed serious
    >crimes by dispensing medical advice to other patients on
    >numerous occasions. He has published his contact
    >information as follows:

    Hey Beav.

    When I took over as Ops manager at the cab company, they
    told me I wouldn't have "arrived" until I saw my name,
    together with various impossible anatomical suggestions, on
    the walls of the toilet.

    Took two months.

    This seems to be the usenet equivalent.

    What on earth did you do to upset the troll? Will I be next
    for daring to comment?? :)

    Cheers, Alan, T2, Australia.

  4. Ozgirl

    Ozgirl Guest

    Dr. Jai Maharaj wrote:
    > Advisory
    >
    > Kevin Maxfield aka "Beavis" aka "Beav" who is a
    self-publicized
    > patient of diabetes has committed serious crimes by
    dispensing
    > medical advice to other patients on numerous occasions. He
    has
    > published his contact information as follows:

    Great bloke is our Beav. I thought "doctors" were supposed
    to act in a professional manner?

  5. You know in this life you come across some prats, but then
    once in every

    I fly helis and in the past Beav has helped me a lot.

    I'm also diabetic and in the past Beav has helped me a lot.

    What Mr Dr prat have you EVER done (of good) for
    anybody???????

    Phil Martin.

    BTW, I'm sure you've missed a few other groups that Beav
    post to. If I were you I'd sit down and start trolling
    through the other 50,000 odd ng's to hunt him down:eek:)

    ---
    virus system (http://www.grisoft.com). Version: 6.0.593 /
    Virus Database: 376 - Release Date: 20/02/2004

  6. Dr. Jai Maharaj <[email protected]> wrote on 12 Mar 2004 02:24:42 GMT:
    > Advisory

    > ... "Beavis" aka "Beav" who is a self-publicized patient
    > of diabetes .....

    Oh, the arrogant so and so. Fancy boasting about being a
    patient of "Diabetes", whoever that might be. ;-)

    > has committed serious crimes by dispensing medical advice
    > to other patients on numerous occasions.

    Funny, must have been long before my time on
    misc.health.diabetes. I've never seen this. He's given a lot
    of very useful tips there, however.

    > He has published his contact information as follows:

    [ .... ]

    Is that true, Beav? Many, many moons ago, each morning at
    around 8:30 (OK, sometimes it was nearer 9:00 ;-), I used to
    walk out of the bus station, past the Old Mill by the
    Stream, over the Croal, up through the park, and into a ten
    mile long red sandstone school building on Chorley New Road.
    A very fine school it was, too. The town had a lot going for
    it. Probably still does.

    [ .... ]

    > [ Beware of him, he may act nice and helpful but there is
    > an evil [ side.

    Well, what a relief to hear that! What sort of person,
    other than a useless ineffectual blancmange, doesn't have
    an evil side?

    > [ Just to help prove what I'm saying, I have given
    > evidence [ below of just one lie he was caught making. I'm
    > posting [ this so that from now on you can measure
    > anything he has [ to say with what his words are actually
    > worth. Beav is a [ liar. I have proven without a shadow of
    > dough that Beav [ is a liar. Sure, it is a small lie this
    > time, but what [ about all the ones before, or after?

    Oh God, not this puerile rhetorical trick again. <yawn>.
    Anything which isn't 100% true is construed as a "lie", no
    matter in what context, whether deliberate or mistaken,
    whatever, and anybody who tells such a tiny "lie" obviously
    tells big nasty dangerous ones.

    > [ On 02/04/2003, you posted on the rec.aviation.rotorcraft
    > news group: [ > Beav wrote: [ > He's also over on the R/C
    > heli group looking for ideas [ > on how to build > a big
    > RC machine which he SAYS is [ > destined for military
    > (unmanned) use.

    Ah, right, here we are again. The helicopter thing. The guy
    who didn't like people saying his helicopters tended to
    crash, wasn't it?

    > [ On 01/30/2003, I posted on rec.models.rc.helicopter: [ >
    > Dennis Fetters wrote:

    Beav, was the said Mr. Fetters the person behind the
    unstable helicopters?

    > Jai Maharaj

    Hmmm. Wonder what the relationship between Dennis Fetters
    and "Dr. Jai Mahraj" is.

    --
    Alan Mackenzie (Munich, Germany) Email: [email protected]; to
    decode, wherever there is a repeated letter (like "aa"),

  7. Beav

    Beav Guest

    "Dr. Jai Maharaj" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Advisory

    Do some more research Stevens. Who knows, you MAY even come
    up with something new and interesting. And maybe even
    something that would actually bother, upset ot embarrass me.

    --
    Beav

    Please note my E-mail address is "beavis dot original at
    ntlworld dot com" (with the obvious changes)

    Beavisland now lives at www.beavisoriginal.co.uk

  8. David

    David Guest

    LOL!

    What a sad git.

  9. Julie Bove

    Julie Bove Guest

    "Ozgirl" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Dr. Jai Maharaj wrote:
    > > Advisory
    > >
    > > Kevin Maxfield aka "Beavis" aka "Beav" who is a
    > self-publicized
    > > patient of diabetes has committed serious crimes by
    > dispensing
    > > medical advice to other patients on numerous
    > > occasions. He
    > has
    > > published his contact information as follows:
    >
    > Great bloke is our Beav. I thought "doctors" were supposed
    > to act in a professional manner?

    Ah, but Jay Stevens, aka Dr. Jai, isn't a Dr. He's
    just a troll.

    --
    Type 2 http://users.bestweb.net/~jbove/

  10. Julie Bove

    Julie Bove Guest

    "Ozgirl" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Dr. Jai Maharaj wrote:
    > > Advisory
    > >
    > > Kevin Maxfield aka "Beavis" aka "Beav" who is a
    > self-publicized
    > > patient of diabetes has committed serious crimes by
    > dispensing
    > > medical advice to other patients on numerous
    > > occasions. He
    > has
    > > published his contact information as follows:
    >
    > Great bloke is our Beav. I thought "doctors" were supposed
    > to act in a professional manner?

    Ah, but Jay Stevens, aka Dr. Jai, isn't a Dr. He's
    just a troll.

    --
    Type 2 http://users.bestweb.net/~jbove/

  11. Alan

    Alan Guest

    On Fri, 12 Mar 2004 17:57:16 +1100, "Ozgirl" <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >Great bloke is our Beav. I thought "doctors" were supposed
    >to act in a professional manner?

    You're right, but of course Jai is not a medical doctor.
    Unfortunately, you're not even right about some that are :-(

    Cheers, Alan, T2, Australia.

  12. Alan

    wrote:

    >Great bloke is our Beav. I thought "doctors" were supposed
    >to act in a professional manner?

    You're right, but of course Jai is not a medical doctor.
    Unfortunately, you're not even right about some that are :-(

    Cheers, Alan, T2, Australia.

  13. Beav

    Beav Guest

    "Alan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > On 12 Mar 2004 02:24:42 GMT, [email protected] (Dr. Jai
    > Maharaj) wrote:
    >
    > >Kevin Maxfield aka "Beavis" aka "Beav" who is a self-
    > >publicized patient of diabetes has committed serious
    > >crimes by dispensing medical advice to other patients on
    > >numerous occasions. He has published his contact
    > >information as follows:
    >
    > Hey Beav.
    >
    > When I took over as Ops manager at the cab company, they
    > told me I wouldn't have "arrived" until I saw my name,
    > together with various impossible anatomical suggestions,
    > on the walls of the toilet.
    >
    > Took two months.
    >
    > This seems to be the usenet equivalent.

    Stevens (aka Dr Jai) is just a spaz who sits in front of a
    computer screen trying to illuminate the world. Fortunately
    for the world, they're wise to

    target, but he missed, coz he doesn't know a thing about me
    apart from my name and addy which ANYONE can have at any
    time. It must've taken his MONTHS to do a "who is" on my
    website:))

    > What on earth did you do to upset the troll? Will I be
    > next for daring to comment?? :)

    :)))

    Well our delectable Dr Jai (who isn't a doctor btw) doesn't
    seem to like it

    pissed off with him posting his message. He's got a lot to
    learn though hasn't he? :))

    Beavisland now lives at www.beavisoriginal.co.uk

  14. David

    David Guest

    Kev, the day *anything* publicised on the internet becomes
    embarrassing is the day to give it all up I reckon.

    David

    "Beav" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > "Dr. Jai Maharaj" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:Kevin-Beavis-Maxfield-
    > [email protected]
    > > Advisory
    >
    > Do some more research Stevens. Who knows, you MAY even
    > come up with something new and interesting. And maybe even
    > something that would
    actually
    > bother, upset ot embarrass me.
    >

    > --
    > Beav
    >

    > Please note my E-mail address is "beavis dot original at
    > ntlworld dot com" (with the obvious changes)
    >
    > Beavisland now lives at www.beavisoriginal.co.uk

  15. Beav

    Beav Guest

    "Alan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > On 12 Mar 2004 02:24:42 GMT, [email protected] (Dr. Jai
    > Maharaj) wrote:
    >
    > >Kevin Maxfield aka "Beavis" aka "Beav" who is a self-
    > >publicized patient of diabetes has committed serious
    > >crimes by dispensing medical advice to other patients on
    > >numerous occasions. He has published his contact
    > >information as follows:
    >
    > Hey Beav.
    >
    > When I took over as Ops manager at the cab company, they
    > told me I wouldn't have "arrived" until I saw my name,
    > together with various impossible anatomical suggestions,
    > on the walls of the toilet.
    >
    > Took two months.
    >
    > This seems to be the usenet equivalent.

    Stevens (aka Dr Jai) is just a spaz who sits in front of a
    computer screen trying to illuminate the world. Fortunately
    for the world, they're wise to

    target, but he missed, coz he doesn't know a thing about me
    apart from my name and addy which ANYONE can have at any
    time. It must've taken his MONTHS to do a "who is" on my
    website:))

    > What on earth did you do to upset the troll? Will I be
    > next for daring to comment?? :)

    :)))

    Beavisland now lives at www.beavisoriginal.co.uk

  16. Cheri

    Cheri Guest

    WE LOVE BEAV! WE LOVE BEAV! WE LOVE BEAV! :)

    --
    Cheri
    Type 2, no meds for now.

    >On 12 Mar 2004 02:24:42 GMT, [email protected] (Dr. Jai Maharaj)
    >wrote:
    >
    >>Advisory
    >>
    >>Kevin Maxfield aka "Beavis" aka "Beav" who is a self-publicized
    >>patient of diabetes has committed serious crimes by dispensing
    >>medical advice to other patients on numerous occasions. He has
    >>published his contact information as follows:

  17. David

    David Guest

    Kev, the day *anything* publicised on the internet becomes
    embarrassing is the day to give it all up I reckon.

    David

    "Beav" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > "Dr. Jai Maharaj" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:Kevin-Beavis-Maxfield-
    > [email protected]
    > > Advisory
    >
    > Do some more research Stevens. Who knows, you MAY even
    > come up with something new and interesting. And maybe even
    > something that would
    actually
    > bother, upset ot embarrass me.
    >

    > --
    > Beav
    >

    > Please note my E-mail address is "beavis dot original at
    > ntlworld dot com" (with the obvious changes)
    >
    > Beavisland now lives at www.beavisoriginal.co.uk

  18. Cheri

    Cheri Guest

    WE LOVE BEAV! WE LOVE BEAV! WE LOVE BEAV! :)

    --
    Cheri
    Type 2, no meds for now.

    >On 12 Mar 2004 02:24:42 GMT, [email protected] (Dr. Jai Maharaj)
    >wrote:
    >
    >>Advisory
    >>
    >>Kevin Maxfield aka "Beavis" aka "Beav" who is a self-publicized
    >>patient of diabetes has committed serious crimes by dispensing
    >>medical advice to other patients on numerous occasions. He has
    >>published his contact information as follows:

  19. Al Hardy

    Al Hardy Guest

    Julie Bove wrote:
    > "Ozgirl" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    > berlin.de...
    >> Dr. Jai Maharaj wrote:
    >>> Advisory
    >>>
    >>> Kevin Maxfield aka "Beavis" aka "Beav" who is a self-
    >>> publicized patient of diabetes has committed serious
    >>> crimes by dispensing medical advice to other patients on
    >>> numerous occasions. He has published his contact
    >>> information as follows:
    >>
    >> Great bloke is our Beav. I thought "doctors" were
    >> supposed to act in a professional manner?
    >
    > Ah, but Jay Stevens, aka Dr. Jai, isn't a Dr. He's just
    > a troll.

    Stevens is probably mentally ill, if not, just a bare-arsed
    liar. In either case he has no moral or legal right to post
    Beav's details.

    Repeat, Stevens is a liar, not a Dr, not Maharaj.

    Even the thread header is a lie, Beav has never claimed to
    be medically qualified.

    Al.