WARNING ABOUT KEVIN 'BEAVIS' MAXFIELD (MEDICAL FRAUD)

Julie Bove wrote:
> "Ozgirl" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
> berlin.de...
>> Dr. Jai Maharaj wrote:
>>> Advisory
>>>
>>> Kevin Maxfield aka "Beavis" aka "Beav" who is a self-
>>> publicized patient of diabetes has committed serious
>>> crimes by dispensing medical advice to other patients on
>>> numerous occasions. He has published his contact
>>> information as follows:
>>
>> Great bloke is our Beav. I thought "doctors" were
>> supposed to act in a professional manner?
>
> Ah, but Jay Stevens, aka Dr. Jai, isn't a Dr. He's just
> a troll.

Stevens is probably mentally ill, if not, just a bare-arsed
liar. In either case he has no moral or legal right to post
Beav's details.

Repeat, Stevens is a liar, not a Dr, not Maharaj.

Even the thread header is a lie, Beav has never claimed to
be medically qualified.

Al.

I exercise my option to not read posts by this individual.
They have been around for a long time. I do read Beav a lot.

Better shut up while I am ahead. My thoughts are not nice.
Guy

I exercise my option to not read posts by this individual.
They have been around for a long time. I do read Beav a lot.

Better shut up while I am ahead. My thoughts are not nice.
Guy

hey beav..

If you really are as big of wormshit as the fake dr.
says you are

DAMN I'm PROUD TO KNOW YOU!

j00 R0X!

--
RK - t1 *Disclaimer: i'm not a doctor. I only share personal
experience of being a diabetic. I have no textbook learning,

"Dr. Jai Maharaj" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:Kevin-Beavis-Maxfield-
[email protected]...
> [...]
> the name of fun. This person [ could just as easily
> give you improper medical advice and [ sit back and
> laugh for the fun of it. Beware of him, he [ may act
> nice and helpful but there is an evil side. [ [ Just
> to help prove what I'm saying, I have given evidence [
> below of just one lie he was caught making. I'm
> posting [ this so that from now on you can measure
> anything he has [ to say with what his words are
> actually worth. Beav is a [ liar. I have proven
> without a shadow of dough that Beav [ is a liar. Sure,
> it is a small lie this time, but what [ about all the
> ones before, or after? [ [ On 02/04/2003, you posted
> on the rec.aviation.rotorcraft news group: [ > Beav
> wrote: [ > He's also over on the R/C heli group
> looking for ideas [ > on how to build > a big RC
> machine which he SAYS is [ > destined for military
> (unmanned) use. [ [ That was an out in out lie. I
> never said such a thing. He [ made it up and lied to
> everyone there. [ [ What I said is below: [ [ On
> 01/30/2003, I posted on rec.models.rc.helicopter: [ >
> Dennis Fetters wrote: [ > Hello, [ > [ > We have lot's
> of experience building full size [ > helicopters, but
> little knowledge in the RC field and [ > what's
> available. [ > [ > I have been contracted to provide a
> customer with two [ > large (400 pounds empty)
> prototype helicopters to be [ > flown by remote
> control. It is a CCPM controlled [ > configuration. I
> need to find servo's that are large [ > enough to
> handle at least a 5 pound resistance per [ > arm, with
> a 3" travel. [ > [ > The control rods go through the
> center of the drive [ > shaft and connect to the
> control gimble below the [ > transmission, where 3
> arms are located for both cyclic [ > and collective
> inputs for the CCPM configuration. The [ > best
> solution would be 3 linear servo's, if something [ >
> preexists. [ > [ > Rather than reinvent the wheel, I
> hope someone would [ > be kind enough to provide me
> information on where to [ > find servo's large enough
> to do the job, or if a [ > linear servo can be used.
> The response time of these [ > large helicopters are
> much less than that of an RC [ > model. [ > [ > Also,
> if someone of high experience in RC helicopters [ > is
> interested in providing some help with the flights, [
> > we're located in the California LA area. [ > [ >
> Sincerely, [ > [ > Dennis [ [ No where in this or any
> post did I say "it is destined [ for military
> (unmanned) use". Beav lied about that. [
> [ Iknow some of you here will say, well, it was just a [
> little lie. Well, any lie is a lie, big or small, and
> [ Beav lied and has done much worse. He told this lie
> to [ hurt and do as much damage as he could, and it's
> time for [ all who deal with him to know. He has
> proven his [ willingness to lie and harm people just
> for fun, so [ anything he says could be a lie or to
> cause more damage [ for his entertainment. [ [ Beav
> is a liar. Beware of advice he gives you! [ Arcchived

oogle.com/groups?selm=3E4BECF9.80308%40sbcglobal.net&oe=UTF-
8&output=gplain

> End of advisory
>
> Jai Maharaj http://www.mantra.com/jai Om Shanti

"Dr. Jai Maharaj" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Advisory
>>
> Picture: http://homepage.ntlworld.com/kevin.maxfield/pict-
> ures/me.jpg
>
> Also, a picture of Britt, with the caption: "When she
> ain't cookin my meals she does find time to fly a
> heli!" http://homepage.ntlworld.com/kevin.maxfield/pic-
> tures/britt.JPG

hey Beav not to make lite of what Drl Jai dont but you
look like a pretty cool guy, dressed in your sunday best
no doubt :)

Getting ready for a Beavis and Butthead convention?

All you had to do was ask Beav!

"Dr. Jai Maharaj" wrote:

> [...]
> if someone of high experience in RC helicopters [ > is
> interested in providing some help with the flights, [
> > we're located in the California LA area. [ > [ >
> Sincerely, [ > [ > Dennis [ [ No where in this or any
> post did I say "it is destined [ for military
> (unmanned) use". Beav lied about that. [
> [ Iknow some of you here will say, well, it was just a [
> little lie. Well, any lie is a lie, big or small, and
> [ Beav lied and has done much worse. He told this lie
> to [ hurt and do as much damage as he could, and it's
> time for [ all who deal with him to know. He has
> proven his [ willingness to lie and harm people just
> for fun, so [ anything he says could be a lie or to
> cause more damage [ for his entertainment. [ [ Beav
> is a liar. Beware of advice he gives you! [ Arcchived
> at:eek:m/groups?selm=3E4BECF9.80308%40sbcglobal.net&oe=UTF-

"Alan Mackenzie" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Dr. Jai Maharaj <[email protected]> wrote on 12 Mar 2004
> 02:24:42 GMT:
> > Advisory
>
> > ... "Beavis" aka "Beav" who is a self-publicized patient
> > of diabetes
>
> Oh, the arrogant so and so. Fancy boasting about being a
> patient of "Diabetes", whoever that might be. ;-)
>
> > has committed serious crimes by dispensing medical
> > advice to other patients on numerous occasions.
>
> Funny, must have been long before my time on
> misc.health.diabetes. I've
never
> seen this. He's given a lot of very useful tips there,
> however.
>
> > He has published his contact information as follows:
>
> [ .... ]
>
> Is that true, Beav?

What, the info or the "fact" that I published it?:) the
info's correct (but it's no secret) but I can't recal
publishing it anywhere. I might even have a case against
Stevens if the Data Protection Act has any teeth. (Can't be
arsed though)

Many, many moons ago, each morning at around 8:30
> (OK, sometimes it was nearer 9:00 ;-), I used to walk out
> of the bus station, past the Old Mill by the Stream, over
> the Croal, up through the park, and into a ten mile long
> red sandstone school building on Chorley New Road.

Bolton grammar?

A very fine school it was, too.

I suspect I'm right then;-)

The town had a lot going for
> it. Probably still does.

It does, *I* live theer:)

I thought he was being nasty 'til I saw the last two words:)

> > [ Just to help prove what I'm saying, I have given
> > evidence [ below of just one lie he was caught making.
> > I'm posting [ this so that from now on you can measure
> > anything he has [ to say with what his words are
> > actually worth. Beav is a [ liar. I have proven without
> > a shadow of dough that Beav [ is a liar. Sure, it is a
> > small lie this time, but what [ about all the ones
> > before, or after?
>
> Oh God, not this puerile rhetorical trick again. <yawn>.
> Anything which isn't 100% true is construed as a "lie", no
> matter in what context, whether deliberate or mistaken,
> whatever, and anybody who tells such a tiny "lie"
> obviously tells big nasty dangerous ones.

He's been reading too many Fetters posts. That's a bloke
who's responsible for selling machines which have killed
more people than they've pleasured.

> > [ On 02/04/2003, you posted on the
> > rec.aviation.rotorcraft news group: [ > Beav wrote: [ >
> > He's also over on the R/C heli group looking for ideas [
> > > on how to build > a big RC machine which he SAYS is [
> > > destined for military (unmanned) use.
>
> Ah, right, here we are again. The helicopter thing. The
> guy who didn't like people saying his helicopters tended
> to crash, wasn't it?

That's the one.

He was behind a very DANGEROUS piece of ****.

> > Jai Maharaj
>
> Hmmm. Wonder what the relationship between Dennis Fetters
> and "Dr. Jai Mahraj" is.

One's probably chomping on the other. Take your pick which
is which-) As far as I'm concerned, the world would be a
better place if neither of them were here.

Beav

news:[email protected]...
> hey beav..
>
> If you really are as big of wormshit as the fake dr.
> says you are
>
> DAMN I'm PROUD TO KNOW YOU!

I think I'm even bigger than that, and I accept your pride
with pride:)

Beav

"Extreme-CC's" <mrgantlet911(REMOVE)@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Dr. Jai Maharaj" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:Kevin-Beavis-Maxfield-
> [email protected]...
> > Advisory
> >>
> > Picture: http://homepage.ntlworld.com/kevin.maxfield/pi-
> > ctures/me.jpg
> >
> > Also, a picture of Britt, with the caption: "When she
> > ain't cookin my meals she does find time to fly a heli!"
> > http://homepage.ntlworld.com/kevin.maxfield/pictures/br-
> > itt.JPG
> >

> hey Beav not to make lite of what Drl Jai dont but you
> look like a pretty cool guy, dressed in your sunday best
> no doubt :)

Must've posted a picture I've got nothing to do with Tom,
although I have to say, I AM a cool guy:))

> Getting ready for a Beavis and Butthead convention?

Not anymore. Not since they took B & B off MTV:-(

Hey Tom, wanna see what I've done to my bike?

Beav

"BigNascarFan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> All you had to do was ask Beav!

His brain doesn't work on that level Nas. He thinks he was
sticking it to me for some obscure reason.

Now THAT'S what I call a way with words:)) Excellent stuff.

Beav

"david" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Kev, the day *anything* publicised on the internet becomes
> embarrassing is the day to give it all up I reckon.

Well it'll take more than some knob posting my name and
address to embarrass me;)

--
Beav

Please note my E-mail address is "beavis dot original at
ntlworld dot com" (with the obvious changes)

Beavisland now lives at www.beavisoriginal.co.uk

On Fri, 12 Mar 2004 12:25:35 -0000, "Beav"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Hey Beav.

I just looked at the photos; didn't occur to me before. How
come the most beautiful women are always attracted to the
ugliest guys? I'm lucky - I'm ugly too :)

Cheers, Alan, T2, Australia.

"Beav" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Extreme-CC's" <mrgantlet911(REMOVE)@yahoo.com> wrote in
> message news:[email protected]...
> >
> > "Dr. Jai Maharaj" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > [email protected]...
> > > Advisory
> > >>
> > > Picture: http://homepage.ntlworld.com/kevin.maxfield/-
> > > pictures/me.jpg
> > >
> > > Also, a picture of Britt, with the caption: "When she
> > > ain't cookin my meals she does find time to fly a
> > > heli!" http://homepage.ntlworld.com/kevin.maxfield/pi-
> > > ctures/britt.JPG
> > >

> > hey Beav not to make lite of what Drl Jai dont but you
> > look like a
pretty
> > cool guy, dressed in your sunday best no doubt :)
>
> Must've posted a picture I've got nothing to do with Tom,
> although I have
> say, I AM a cool guy:))
> >
> > Getting ready for a Beavis and Butthead convention?
>
> Not anymore. Not since they took B & B off MTV:-(
>
> Hey Tom, wanna see what I've done to my bike?
>
> Beav

is that a picture of you and your wife? if that is your wife
she is hot :). o yea your bike - you had it apart last time
or something right? sure send me some more pics of your wife
errr I mean bike.. cant wait to see it. Tom

Alan wrote:

>>Hey Beav.
>
> I just looked at the photos; didn't occur to me before.
> How come the most beautiful women are always attracted to
the ugliest
> guys? I'm lucky - I'm ugly too :)

There's no accounting for taste.

"Alan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Fri, 12 Mar 2004 12:25:35 -0000, "Beav"
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >Hey Beav.
>
> I just looked at the photos; didn't occur to me before.
> How come the most beautiful women are always attracted to
> the ugliest guys? I'm lucky - I'm ugly too :)

What's that Joe Jackson song?? "Pretty women out walking
with gorillaas down my street" :))

The only thing I'd change about me Al is the diabetes. I'd
ditch that tomorrow, but everything else would stay.

Beavisland now lives at www.beavisoriginal.co.uk

"Extreme-CC's" <mrgantlet911(REMOVE)@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Beav" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > "Extreme-CC's" <mrgantlet911(REMOVE)@yahoo.com> wrote in
> > message news:[email protected]...
> > >
> > > "Dr. Jai Maharaj" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > [email protected]...

> > > hey Beav not to make lite of what Drl Jai dont but you
> > > look like a
> pretty
> > > cool guy, dressed in your sunday best no doubt :)
> >
> > Must've posted a picture I've got nothing to do with
> > Tom, although I
have
> > say, I AM a cool guy:))
> > >
> > > Getting ready for a Beavis and Butthead convention?
> >
> > Not anymore. Not since they took B & B off MTV:-(
> >
> > Hey Tom, wanna see what I've done to my bike?
> >
> > Beav
>
> is that a picture of you and your wife?

No, I nicked a pic of some good looking **** so it made ME
look good:)

if that is your wife she is hot :).

Of COURSE it's my wife. You don't think I'd marry a pig do
you, just because I'm one? :)

> o yea your bike - you had it apart last time or something
> right? sure
send
> me some more pics of your wife errr I mean bike.. cant
> wait to see it.

I'll do that.

Beav

"Al Hardy" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Julie Bove wrote:
> > "Ozgirl" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
> > berlin.de...

> >> Great bloke is our Beav. I thought "doctors" were
> >> supposed to act in a professional manner?
> >
> > Ah, but Jay Stevens, aka Dr. Jai, isn't a Dr. He's just
> > a troll.
>
> Stevens is probably mentally ill, if not, just a bare-
> arsed liar. In
either
> case he has no moral or legal right to post Beav's
> details.
>
> Repeat, Stevens is a liar, not a Dr, not Maharaj.
>
> Even the thread header is a lie, Beav has never claimed to
> be medically qualified.
>
> Al.

Sounds like a bizarre psychological condition to me.
Although the contact info is Beav's (allegedly - I dunno!),
all of the negative "medical fraud" bit seems to apply to
Jay. He's the one who is falsely claiming to be a doctor.

I think I heard about this condition once - something about
trying to transfer someone else's personality onto your own
due to envy or some other deep-seated desire such as
idolatry. Anyone psych-qualified want to comment?

--------------------
VBH (T2) Dx(17-Oct-03) : A1c 10.2 : 102Kg Latest : A1c: 6.1
: 86Kg : Met 3x500
---------------------

On Sat, 13 Mar 2004 08:02:27 +1100, you , Alan <[email protected]>, wrote:

>How come the most beautiful women are always attracted to
>the ugliest guys?

Isn't there an old saying about beauty and brains being
mutually exclusive in the human female - hence "she" is dumb
enough to love "him" anyway ....

Er ..... <puts on asbestos briefs> :))

>I'm lucky - I'm ugly too :)

Yep .... me too ....

By the way Beav ..... is that actually "Yer Real Genuwine
Piccie" or another figment of the idiot's imagination ???

--

]- 1260 ft-lb/the weight of the problem = the length of the
solution. ]-