Warning - Explicit Spleen Venting

Succorso

Guest
<vent>

****-for-Brains Trailer Trash Dross who throw soiled nappies out of car
windows should be made to eat the contents of said item on Live TV.

Hell, I'll even supply a Knife and Fork - or in this case, Spoon.

Thankfully, I was left unsoiled from the said incident, but only by
performing a Dangerous Manoeuvre (tm) which in itself could have been
nasty because I had just become aware of a large truck behind me.
Unfortunately, in those nanoseconds during which this all unfolded, my
brain put events together in the following order:-

**** ****! <swerve> **** - The truck!!

But all was ok, the truck was not as close behind me as I feared.

I think I may give up cycling. It seems that these days, whenever I go
out, I see stuff that makes me dispair for the human race; incidents
like todays, or (more often) glancing into a picturesque Norfolk
Hedgerow as I pass, only to see assorted mattresses, Bits-of-Car and the
like. Sigh.

</vent>

I'll quietly get on with my work now. Thanks for allowing me to vent.

--
Chris

Succorso typed:

> I think I may give up cycling.

Hey, **** happens ...

Don't give up just 'cos you've just had some bad **** thrown at you, it
could have been worse, far worse .. ;)

> It seems that these days, whenever I go
> out, I see stuff that makes me dispair for the human race; incidents
> like todays, or (more often) glancing into a picturesque Norfolk
> Hedgerow as I pass, only to see assorted mattresses, Bits-of-Car and the
> like. Sigh.

Look a bit closer and you'll see all kinds of wildlife, and good stuff too
... ;)'

--
Paul ...

(8(|) ... Homer Rocks

On Thu, 01 Jul 2004 08:57:54 +0100, Succorso <[email protected]>
wrote (more or less):

><vent>
>
>****-for-Brains Trailer Trash Dross who throw soiled nappies out of car
>windows should be made to eat the contents of said item on Live TV.
>
>Hell, I'll even supply a Knife and Fork - or in this case, Spoon.
>
>Thankfully, I was left unsoiled from the said incident, but only by
>performing a Dangerous Manoeuvre (tm) which in itself could have been
>nasty because I had just become aware of a large truck behind me.
>Unfortunately, in those nanoseconds during which this all unfolded, my
>brain put events together in the following order:-
>
>**** ****! <swerve> **** - The truck!!
>
>But all was ok, the truck was not as close behind me as I feared.

I hope you managed to memorise large chunks of the number plate, and
the make/colour, to report them.

As you point out their behaviour was dangerous, ans well as just plain
horrible.

>I think I may give up cycling. It seems that these days, whenever I go
>out, I see stuff that makes me dispair for the human race; incidents
>like todays, or (more often) glancing into a picturesque Norfolk
>Hedgerow as I pass, only to see assorted mattresses, Bits-of-Car and the
>like. Sigh.
>
></vent>
>
>I'll quietly get on with my work now. Thanks for allowing me to vent.

--
Cheers,
Euan