Warning - Explicit Spleen Venting

Succorso

Guest
<vent>

****-for-Brains Trailer Trash Dross who throw soiled nappies
out of car windows should be made to eat the contents of
said item on Live TV.

Hell, I'll even supply a Knife and Fork - or in this
case, Spoon.

Thankfully, I was left unsoiled from the said incident, but
only by performing a Dangerous Manoeuvre (tm) which in
itself could have been nasty because I had just become aware
of a large truck behind me. Unfortunately, in those
nanoseconds during which this all unfolded, my brain put
events together in the following order:-

**** ****! <swerve> **** - The truck!!

But all was ok, the truck was not as close behind me
as I feared.

I think I may give up cycling. It seems that these days,
whenever I go out, I see stuff that makes me dispair for the
human race; incidents like todays, or (more often) glancing
into a picturesque Norfolk Hedgerow as I pass, only to see
assorted mattresses, Bits-of-Car and the like. Sigh.

</vent>

I'll quietly get on with my work now. Thanks for allowing
me to vent.

--
Chris

Succorso typed:

> I think I may give up cycling.

Hey, **** happens ...

Don't give up just 'cos you've just had some bad **** thrown
at you, it could have been worse, far worse .. ;)

> It seems that these days, whenever I go out, I see stuff
> that makes me dispair for the human race; incidents like
> todays, or (more often) glancing into a picturesque
> Norfolk Hedgerow as I pass, only to see assorted
> mattresses, Bits-of-Car and the like. Sigh.

Look a bit closer and you'll see all kinds of wildlife, and
good stuff too .. ;)'

--
Paul ...

(8(|) ... Homer Rocks

On Thu, 01 Jul 2004 08:57:54 +0100, Succorso <[email protected]>
wrote (more or less):

><vent>
>
>****-for-Brains Trailer Trash Dross who throw soiled
>nappies out of car windows should be made to eat the
>contents of said item on Live TV.
>
>Hell, I'll even supply a Knife and Fork - or in this
>case, Spoon.
>
>Thankfully, I was left unsoiled from the said incident, but
>only by performing a Dangerous Manoeuvre (tm) which in
>itself could have been nasty because I had just become
>aware of a large truck behind me. Unfortunately, in those
>nanoseconds during which this all unfolded, my brain put
>events together in the following order:-
>
>**** ****! <swerve> **** - The truck!!
>
>But all was ok, the truck was not as close behind me as
>I feared.

I hope you managed to memorise large chunks of the number
plate, and the make/colour, to report them.

As you point out their behaviour was dangerous, ans well as
just plain horrible.

--
Cheers, Euan Gawnsoft: http://www.gawnsoft.co.sr
Symbian/Epoc wiki: http://html.dnsalias.net:1122 Smalltalk