Warning: MHA = acahf hangout

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by tobyjones, Mar 8, 2004.

  1. tobyjones

    tobyjones Guest

    To any new readers or others who may not be aware of this,
    to you who are genuinely interested in alt health, please
    note: Anything that you may post to mha is being carefully
    noted and monitored by your "friendly" acahf rep.

    Stop and think, before you post even one word!

    This is NO open discussion group, this is a place where
    acahf vultures feed.

    Usenet Newsgroup Service $9.95/Month 30GB

    Tags:

  2. Eric Bohlman

    Eric Bohlman Guest

    [email protected] wrote in
    news:[email protected]:

    > To any new readers or others who may not be aware of this,
    > to you who are genuinely interested in alt health, please
    > note: Anything that you may post to mha is being carefully
    > noted and monitored by your "friendly" acahf rep.
    >
    > Stop and think, before you post even one word!
    >
    > This is NO open discussion group, this is a place where
    > acahf vultures feed.

    Peter was a regular here well before the ACAHF was
    even founded.

  3. David Wright

    David Wright Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    <[email protected]> wrote:
    >To any new readers or others who may not be aware of this,
    >to you who are genuinely interested in alt health, please
    >note: Anything that you may post to mha is being carefully
    >noted and monitored by your "friendly" acahf rep.
    >
    >Stop and think, before you post even one word!
    >
    >This is NO open discussion group, this is a place where
    >acahf vultures feed.

    No doubt those of us posting from the USA should be
    particularly concerned.

    -- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net These are my
    opinions only, but they're almost always correct. "If I
    have not seen as far as others, it is because giants were
    standing on my shoulders." (Hal Abelson, MIT)

  4. Hcn

    Hcn Guest

    <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > To any new readers or others who may not be aware of this,
    > to you who are genuinely interested in alt health, please
    > note: Anything that you may
    post
    > to mha is being carefully noted and monitored by your
    > "friendly" acahf
    rep.

    > Stop and think, before you post even one word!
    >
    > This is NO open discussion group, this is a place where
    > acahf vultures feed.

    This is an unmoderated newsgroup.... open for the discussion
    both "pro" and "con", this is not a closed discussion group
    (those do exist). Even without a newsreader anyone can check
    on it at: http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-
    8&group=misc.health.alternative

    It is not a secret.

  5. Rich.

    Rich. Guest

    On 09 Mar 2004 04:44:34 GMT, [email protected] wrote:

    >To any new readers or others who may not be aware of this,
    >to you who are genuinely interested in alt health, please
    >note: Anything that you may post to mha is being carefully
    >noted and monitored by your "friendly" acahf rep.
    >
    >Stop and think, before you post even one word!
    >
    >This is NO open discussion group, this is a place where
    >acahf vultures feed.

    So are you going to stop posting here because of this fact?

    Are you aware that this is a totally open unmoderated group
    in which anyone can participate??

    If you are that paranoid about who may be listening to you I
    suggest you find another group.

    Aloha,

    Rich

    The best defense to logic is ignorance

  6. tobyjones

    tobyjones Guest

    Eric Bohlman <[email protected]> wrote:
    > [email protected] wrote in
    > news:[email protected]:
    >
    > > To any new readers or others who may not be aware of
    > > this, to you who are genuinely interested in alt
    > > health, please note: Anything that you may post to mha
    > > is being carefully noted and monitored by your
    > > "friendly" acahf rep.
    > >
    > > Stop and think, before you post even one word!
    > >
    > > This is NO open discussion group, this is a place where
    > > acahf vultures feed.
    >
    > Peter was a regular here well before the ACAHF was even
    > founded.

    And at that time, prior to his being an acahf rep, there was
    no problem: nothing to declare.

    Usenet Newsgroup Service $9.95/Month 30GB

  7. tobyjones

    tobyjones Guest

    "HCN" <[email protected]> wrote:
    > <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > To any new readers or others who may not be aware of
    > > this, to you who are genuinely interested in alt health,
    > > please note: Anything that you may
    > post
    > > to mha is being carefully noted and monitored by your
    > > "friendly" acahf
    > rep.
    > >
    > > Stop and think, before you post even one word!
    > >
    > > This is NO open discussion group, this is a place where
    > > acahf vultures feed.

    > This is an unmoderated newsgroup.... open for the
    > discussion both "pro" and "con", this is not a closed
    > discussion group (those do exist).

    I have not suggested otherwise.

    > Even without a newsreader anyone can check on it at: http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-
    > 8&group=misc.health.alte rnative
    >
    > It is not a secret.

    That an acahf rep resides on MHA?

    I was not aware of it.

    Usenet Newsgroup Service $9.95/Month 30GB

  8. Hcn

    Hcn Guest

  9. tobyjones

    tobyjones Guest

    "HCN" <[email protected]> wrote:
    > <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > "HCN" <[email protected]> wrote:
    > > > <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > > news:[email protected]...
    > ...> > It is not a secret.
    > >
    > > That an acahf rep resides on MHA?
    > >
    > > I was not aware of it.

    > Then you are either:
    >
    > 1) Fairly new to newsgroups and to m.h.a
    >
    > or
    >
    > 2) Very close minded

    Hello HCN. If what you're saying is so, then it will be a
    simple matter for you to present posts showing that
    particular poster to be from acahf. I have not seen any.

    > Oh... in case you missed it, folks from the NCAHF also
    > post here once in a while.

    How are they recognisable?

    "Once in a while" has a different effect on the possibility
    of alt health discussion, particularly spontaneous or candid
    discussion, than does permanent residence of such rep.

    Usenet Newsgroup Service $9.95/Month 30GB

  10. Hcn

    Hcn Guest

    <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > "HCN" <[email protected]> wrote:
    > > <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > > ...> > It is not a secret.
    > > >
    > > > That an acahf rep resides on MHA?
    > > >
    > > > I was not aware of it.

    > > Then you are either:
    > >
    > > 1) Fairly new to newsgroups and to m.h.a
    > >
    > > or
    > >
    > > 2) Very close minded
    >
    > Hello HCN. If what you're saying is so, then it will be a
    > simple matter for you to present posts showing that
    > particular poster to be from acahf.
    > have not seen any.
    >
    > > Oh... in case you missed it, folks from the NCAHF also
    > > post here once in a while.
    >
    > How are they recognisable?
    >
    > "Once in a while" has a different effect on the
    > possibility of alt
    health
    > discussion, particularly spontaneous or candid discussion,
    > than does permanent residence of such rep.

    Why should you care? It is a free and open discussion of the
    pros and cons of alternative health. I have never seen the
    particular person of which you speak ever post without a
    signiture file the shows all of the websites he owns. If you
    click on those links you will find most of the information
    there, free and clear, including about the NCAHF.

    Or if you go to www.groups.google.com and put in the
    appropriate seach term, you will find it.

    There is nothing hidden. There is nothing unknown, except to
    those who cannot or will not see.

  11. tobyjones

    tobyjones Guest

    "HCN" <[email protected]> wrote:
    > <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > >
    > > Hello HCN. If what you're saying is so, then it will be
    > > a simple matter for you to present posts showing that
    > > particular poster to be from acahf. I have not seen any.
    > >
    > > > Oh... in case you missed it, folks from the NCAHF also
    > > > post here once in a while.
    > >
    > > How are they recognisable?
    > >
    > > "Once in a while" has a different effect on the
    > > possibility of alt health discussion, particularly
    > > spontaneous or candid discussion, than does permanent
    > > residence of such rep.

    > Why should you care?

    Because I believe there would be immense value in allowing
    truly free discussion of "alt health". Yet various things
    prevent it from happening, other than in rare instances.

    The presence of acahf is yet another limiting factor.

    > It is a free and open discussion of the pros and cons of
    > alternative health.

    Yes, it is not here for bounty hunters to sit back with
    their rifles, waiting for the next kill or culling.

    > I have never seen the particular person of which you speak
    > ever post without a signiture file the shows all of the
    > websites he owns. If you click on those links you will
    > find most of the information there, free and clear,
    > including about the NCAHF.

    Ok. I wasn't aware of that, as I have no wish to go wading
    through the murk of those sites. I had thought they were all
    only semi-humorous o.t.t send-ups, with a donations box
    thrown in for good measure.

    > Or if you go to www.groups.google.com and put in the
    > appropriate seach term, you will find it.

    Thank you. If it turns into more of an issue, I'll
    follow up on it.

    > There is nothing hidden. There is nothing unknown, except
    > to those who cannot or will not see.

    That is not entirely correct: the acahf bit was not
    immediately apparent or identifiable.

    However, thanks - I appreciate your sane-sounding reply.

  12. [email protected] wrote:

    >To any new readers or others who may not be aware of this,
    >to you who are genuinely interested in alt health, please
    >note: Anything that you may post to mha is being carefully
    >noted and monitored by your "friendly" acahf rep.
    >
    >Stop and think, before you post even one word!
    >
    >This is NO open discussion group, this is a place where
    >acahf vultures feed.

    This entire newsgroup is archived at http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-
    8&group=misc.health.alternative

    Be afraid. Be very afraid.

    --
    Peter Bowditch
    The Green Light http://www.ratbags.com/greenlight
    To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com

  13. [email protected] wrote:

    >Eric Bohlman <[email protected]> wrote:
    >> [email protected] wrote in
    >> news:[email protected]:
    >>
    >> > To any new readers or others who may not be aware of
    >> > this, to you who are genuinely interested in alt
    >> > health, please note: Anything that you may post to mha
    >> > is being carefully noted and monitored by your
    >> > "friendly" acahf rep.
    >> >
    >> > Stop and think, before you post even one word!
    >> >
    >> > This is NO open discussion group, this is a place where
    >> > acahf vultures feed.
    >>
    >> Peter was a regular here well before the ACAHF was even
    >> founded.
    >
    >And at that time, prior to his being an acahf rep, there
    >was no problem: nothing to declare.

    Note the details in this Usenet posting:

    server.bigpond.net.au misc.health.alternative:19112

    Yes, it was a great secret. I wouldn't want anyone here to
    read messages where I announce the formation of the
    organisation.

    When are you going to mention the Illuminati?

    To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com

  14. [email protected] wrote:

    >"HCN" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >> <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >> news:[email protected]...
    >> > To any new readers or others who may not be aware of
    >> > this, to you who are genuinely interested in alt
    >> > health, please note: Anything that you may
    >> post
    >> > to mha is being carefully noted and monitored by your
    >> > "friendly" acahf
    >> rep.
    >> >
    >> > Stop and think, before you post even one word!
    >> >
    >> > This is NO open discussion group, this is a place where
    >> > acahf vultures feed.

    >> This is an unmoderated newsgroup.... open for the
    >> discussion both "pro" and "con", this is not a closed
    >> discussion group (those do exist).
    >
    >I have not suggested otherwise.
    >
    >> Even without a newsreader anyone can check on it at: http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-
    >> 8&group=misc.health.alte rnative
    >>
    >> It is not a secret.
    >
    >That an acahf rep resides on MHA?
    >
    >I was not aware of it.

    There are many things of which you are not aware.
    Unfortunately it is not feasible to confine discussion to
    matters which are not part of this almost limitless set.

    To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com

  15. [email protected] wrote:

    >"HCN" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >> <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >> news:[email protected]...
    >> >
    >> > Hello HCN. If what you're saying is so, then it will
    >> > be a simple matter for you to present posts showing
    >> > that particular poster to be from acahf. I have not
    >> > seen any.

    >> > How are they recognisable?
    >> >
    >> > "Once in a while" has a different effect on the
    >> > possibility of alt health discussion, particularly
    >> > spontaneous or candid discussion, than does permanent
    >> > residence of such rep.

    >> Why should you care?
    >
    >Because I believe there would be immense value in allowing
    >truly free discussion of "alt health". Yet various things
    >prevent it from happening, other than in rare instances.

    It always amazes me that alties seem afraid to discuss
    things in front of dissenters. Why are they so frightened?

    >The presence of acahf is yet another limiting factor.
    >
    >> It is a free and open discussion of the pros and cons of
    >> alternative health.
    >
    >Yes, it is not here for bounty hunters to sit back with
    >their rifles, waiting for the next kill or culling.
    >
    >> I have never seen the particular person of which you
    >> speak ever post without a signiture file the shows all of
    >> the websites he owns. If you click on those links you
    >> will find most of the information there, free and clear,
    >> including about the NCAHF.
    >
    >Ok. I wasn't aware of that, as I have no wish to go wading
    >through the murk of those sites. I had thought they were
    >all only semi-humorous o.t.t send-ups, with a donations box
    >thrown in for good measure.

    Perhaps you should look rather than assume.

    To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com

  16. Doug

    Doug Guest

    <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > To any new readers or others who may not be aware of this,
    > to you who are genuinely interested in alt health, please
    > note: Anything that you may
    post
    > to mha is being carefully noted and monitored by your
    > "friendly" acahf
    rep.

    > Stop and think, before you post even one word!
    >
    > This is NO open discussion group, this is a place where
    > acahf vultures feed.

    Even worse, I think one of the posters here may be a
    poofter.

    --
    "The emperor is naked!"
    "No he isn't, he's merely endorsing a clothing-optional lifestyle!"

    to email me
    Please remove "all your clothes"

    Doug

  17. "Doug" <[email protected]> wrote:

    ><[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:[email protected]...
    >> To any new readers or others who may not be aware of
    >> this, to you who are genuinely interested in alt health,
    >> please note: Anything that you may
    >post
    >> to mha is being carefully noted and monitored by your
    >> "friendly" acahf
    >rep.
    >>
    >> Stop and think, before you post even one word!
    >>
    >> This is NO open discussion group, this is a place where
    >> acahf vultures feed.
    >>
    >> --
    >> -------------------- http://NewsReader.Com/ --------------------
    >> Usenet Newsgroup Service $9.95/Month 30GB
    >
    >Even worse, I think one of the posters here may be a
    >poofter.

    Not that there's anything wrong with that.

    Of course, if he was also a Catholic atheist Jew ...

    To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com

  18. "Peter Bowditch" <[email protected]> schreef in bericht
    news:[email protected]...
    > "Doug" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >

    > ><[email protected]> wrote in message
    > >news:[email protected]...
    > >> To any new readers or others who may not be aware of
    > >> this, to you who
    are
    > >> genuinely interested in alt health, please note:
    > >> Anything that you may
    > >post
    > >> to mha is being carefully noted and monitored by your
    > >> "friendly" acahf
    > >rep.
    > >>
    > >> Stop and think, before you post even one word!
    > >>
    > >> This is NO open discussion group, this is a place where
    > >> acahf vultures feed.
    > >>
    > >> --
    > >> -------------------- http://NewsReader.Com/ --------------------
    > >> Usenet Newsgroup Service $9.95/Month 30GB
    > >
    > >Even worse, I think one of the posters here may be a
    > >poofter.
    >
    > Not that there's anything wrong with that.
    >
    > Of course, if he was also a Catholic atheist Jew ...

    with a ph.d. ....

  19. Eric Bohlman

    Eric Bohlman Guest

    Peter Bowditch <[email protected]> wrote in
    news:[email protected]:

    > "Doug" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>Even worse, I think one of the posters here may be a
    >>poofter.
    >
    > Not that there's anything wrong with that.
    >
    > Of course, if he was also a Catholic atheist Jew ...

    "Poofter Catholic Atheist Jews" = band name, though not a
    very good one.

  20. <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Eric Bohlman <[email protected]> wrote:
    > > [email protected] wrote in
    > > news:[email protected]:
    > >
    > > > To any new readers or others who may not be aware of
    > > > this, to you who are genuinely interested in alt
    > > > health, please note: Anything that you may post to mha
    > > > is being carefully noted and monitored by your
    > > > "friendly" acahf rep.
    > > >
    > > > Stop and think, before you post even one word!
    > > >
    > > > This is NO open discussion group, this is a place
    > > > where acahf vultures feed.
    > >
    > > Peter was a regular here well before the ACAHF was even
    > > founded.
    >
    > And at that time, prior to his being an acahf rep, there
    > was no problem: nothing to declare.

    And, when he was appointed,he declared it.

    Do you have a rational point? If so, please post it for
    discussion purposes.