warning to those posting pics here

~patches~

Guest
Do not post any pic that you don't want stolen here! Someone who shall
remain nameless at the moment likes to steal other people's pics and
pass them off as their own. It is a form of intimidation when you tick
off this person. I have reported this person to their isp and intend to
take matters further. This is a warning if you post pics here, do not
post anything personally identifying and do not post anything you
wouldn't want stolen. This type of nonsense ruins it for a lot of
people posting pics here through tinypics or other links. People in
case anyone is wondering, pics of food even if uploaded to tinypic
remain the property of the person who took the pic, period. Anyone who
would stoop as low as to steal a pic is worse than dog sh*t on a shoe!

PS. I hope the offender loves my new sig. That should give this piece
of **** all the attention it craves!

--
A two faced piece of **** posting on rec.food.cooking steals other
posters' pics posing them as their own. The same two faced piece of

On Mon, 03 Apr 2006 00:43:37 -0400, ~patches~
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Do not post any pic that you don't want stolen here! Someone who shall
>remain nameless at the moment...

>A two faced piece of **** posting on rec.food.cooking steals other
>posters' pics posing them as their own. The same two faced piece of
>**** likes to harass other posters and is an internet stalker. This
>gutless wonder tries to use intimidation to get those not conforming to
>rec.food.cooking standards to quit posting.

In case anyone's wondering, It's *ME*. *I* did it. She didn't
mention how I used them though. I'll let her fill in the gaps,
when she's ready.

-sw

On Sun, 02 Apr 2006 23:54:19 -0500, Steve Wertz
<[email protected]> wrote:

>On Mon, 03 Apr 2006 00:43:37 -0400, ~patches~
><[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>Do not post any pic that you don't want stolen here! Someone who shall
>>remain nameless at the moment...

>>A two faced piece of **** posting on rec.food.cooking steals other
>>posters' pics posing them as their own. The same two faced piece of
>>**** likes to harass other posters and is an internet stalker. This
>>gutless wonder tries to use intimidation to get those not conforming to
>>rec.food.cooking standards to quit posting.

>In case anyone's wondering, It's *ME*. *I* did it. She didn't
>mention how I used them though. I'll let her fill in the gaps,
>when she's ready.

Holy cow! I've never known you to be two-faced, harrassing, stalking,
or intimidating. What have I been missing all these years?

Dayam!
Carol

~patches~ wrote:
> Do not post any pic that you don't want stolen here! Someone who shall
> remain nameless at the moment likes to steal other people's pics and
> pass them off as their own. It is a form of intimidation when you tick
> off this person. I have reported this person to their isp and intend to
> take matters further. This is a warning if you post pics here, do not
> post anything personally identifying and do not post anything you
> wouldn't want stolen. This type of nonsense ruins it for a lot of
> people posting pics here through tinypics or other links. People in
> case anyone is wondering, pics of food even if uploaded to tinypic
> remain the property of the person who took the pic, period. Anyone who
> would stoop as low as to steal a pic is worse than dog sh*t on a shoe!
>
> PS. I hope the offender loves my new sig. That should give this piece
> of **** all the attention it craves!

Danger, Will Robinson!

Someone's craving attention on usenet!

--

saerah

http://anisaerah.blogspot.com/

email:
anisaerah at s b c global.net

<[email protected]> wrote:

>Do not post any pic that you don't want stolen here! Someone who shall
>remain nameless at the moment likes to steal other people's pics and
>pass them off as their own. It is a form of intimidation when you tick
>off this person. I have reported this person to their isp and intend to
>take matters further. This is a warning if you post pics here, do not
>post anything personally identifying and do not post anything you
>wouldn't want stolen.

Eh. I don't care. It doesn't hurt me if someone pretends my picture is
theirs. But thanks for the warning nonetheless.

serene

~patches~ wrote:
> Do not post any pic that you don't want stolen here! Someone who shall
> remain nameless at the moment likes to steal other people's pics and
> pass them off as their own.

<snip>

Huh? What did I miss? (Haven't had too much time to read rfc this
weekend and have over 900 posts to go thru....)

Cheers
Cathy(xyz)

<[email protected]> wrote:

>On Mon, 03 Apr 2006 00:43:37 -0400, ~patches~
><[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>Do not post any pic that you don't want stolen here! Someone who shall
>>remain nameless at the moment...

>>A two faced piece of **** posting on rec.food.cooking steals other
>>posters' pics posing them as their own. The same two faced piece of
>>**** likes to harass other posters and is an internet stalker. This
>>gutless wonder tries to use intimidation to get those not conforming to
>>rec.food.cooking standards to quit posting.

>In case anyone's wondering, It's *ME*. *I* did it. She didn't
>mention how I used them though. I'll let her fill in the gaps,
>when she's ready.
>
>-sw

You are welcome to "steal" any pics I post. I'll take it as a
compliment.

Kathy-in-NZ

~patches~ wrote:
> Do not post any pic that you don't want stolen here! Someone who
> shall remain nameless at the moment likes to steal other people's
> pics and pass them off as their own.

I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt but... are you nuts?! Is your
photography of food so noteworthy that someone has to steal it? Good lord!

Jill

On Mon, 03 Apr 2006 00:43:37 -0400, in rec.food.cooking, ~patches~
<[email protected]> hit the crackpipe and declared:
>Do not post any pic that you don't want stolen here! Someone who shall
>remain nameless at the moment likes to steal other people's pics and
>pass them off as their own. It is a form of intimidation when you tick
>off this person. I have reported this person to their isp and intend to
>take matters further. This is a warning if you post pics here, do not
>post anything personally identifying and do not post anything you
>wouldn't want stolen. This type of nonsense ruins it for a lot of
>people posting pics here through tinypics or other links. People in
>case anyone is wondering, pics of food even if uploaded to tinypic
>remain the property of the person who took the pic, period. Anyone who
>would stoop as low as to steal a pic is worse than dog sh*t on a shoe!
>
>PS. I hope the offender loves my new sig. That should give this piece
>of **** all the attention it craves!

Seriously, are you off of your meds when you go on these little rips?

On Sun, 02 Apr 2006 23:59:55 -0500, Damsel in dis Dress
<[email protected]> wrote:

>On Sun, 02 Apr 2006 23:54:19 -0500, Steve Wertz
><[email protected]> wrote:

>>In case anyone's wondering, It's *ME*. *I* did it. She didn't
>>mention how I used them though. I'll let her fill in the gaps,
>>when she's ready.

>Holy cow! I've never known you to be two-faced, harrassing, stalking,
>or intimidating. What have I been missing all these years?

I'm two-faced when I'm drinking... err, no - that's ****-faced.

I really don't have a clue WTF she's talking about. I just didn't
want to be left out of anything that may contribute to a online,
mental breakdown.

My guess is we won't be seeing her here again anytime soon. If
she really did have any dirt, I'm sure she thinks we (the Cabal)
would side with this other Cabal member.

-sw

On Mon, 03 Apr 2006 03:23:30 -0500, Steve Wertz
<[email protected]> wrote:

>On Sun, 02 Apr 2006 23:59:55 -0500, Damsel in dis Dress
><[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 02 Apr 2006 23:54:19 -0500, Steve Wertz
>><[email protected]> wrote:

>>>In case anyone's wondering, It's *ME*. *I* did it. She didn't
>>>mention how I used them though. I'll let her fill in the gaps,
>>>when she's ready.

>>Holy cow! I've never known you to be two-faced, harrassing, stalking,
>>or intimidating. What have I been missing all these years?

>I'm two-faced when I'm drinking... err, no - that's ****-faced.
>
>I really don't have a clue WTF she's talking about. I just didn't
>want to be left out of anything that may contribute to a online,
>mental breakdown.
>
>My guess is we won't be seeing her here again anytime soon. If
>she really did have any dirt, I'm sure she thinks we (the Cabal)
>would side with this other Cabal member.

I made my suggestion earlier. That's all a person can do. <sigh>

Peace,
Carol

Steve Wertz wrote:

> On Mon, 03 Apr 2006 00:43:37 -0400, ~patches~
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>

>>Do not post any pic that you don't want stolen here! Someone who shall
>>remain nameless at the moment...

>>A two faced piece of **** posting on rec.food.cooking steals other
>>posters' pics posing them as their own. The same two faced piece of
>>**** likes to harass other posters and is an internet stalker. This
>>gutless wonder tries to use intimidation to get those not conforming to
>>rec.food.cooking standards to quit posting.

> In case anyone's wondering, It's *ME*. *I* did it. She didn't
> mention how I used them though. I'll let her fill in the gaps,
> when she's ready.
>
> -sw

Bullsh*t! Nice try at a coverup but no dice.

--

cathyxyz wrote:

> ~patches~ wrote:
>
>> Do not post any pic that you don't want stolen here! Someone who
>> shall remain nameless at the moment likes to steal other people's pics
>> and pass them off as their own.

> <snip>
>
> Huh? What did I miss? (Haven't had too much time to read rfc this
> weekend and have over 900 posts to go thru....)
>
> Cheers
> Cathy(xyz)

Some low life two faced piece of **** reposted my pizza pic as their
own. I received a tip to check out the pic posted and sure enough it is
my pic! Talk about a sorry excuse for a person.

--

jmcquown wrote:

> ~patches~ wrote:
>
>>Do not post any pic that you don't want stolen here! Someone who
>>shall remain nameless at the moment likes to steal other people's
>>pics and pass them off as their own.

> I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt but... are you nuts?! Is your
> photography of food so noteworthy that someone has to steal it? Good lord!
>
> Jill

I'm not saying it is noteworthy or even good but it is mine. I can
prove it is my pic. That idiot reposted it as theirs likely as a way to
intimidate me or poke fun. Either way stealing someone else's pic then
claiming it is theirs is just plain wrong! Some people really will
stoop so low. And no I'm not nuts but thanks for your concern.

--
A two faced piece of **** posting on rec.food.cooking steals other
posters' pics posing them as their own. The same two faced piece of
**** likes to harass other posters and is an internet stalker. This
gutless wonder tries to use intimidation to get those not conforming to
rec.food.cooking standards to quit posting.

"~patches~" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Do not post any pic that you don't want stolen here! Someone who shall
> remain nameless at the moment likes to steal other people's pics and pass
> them off as their own. It is a form of intimidation when you tick off
> this person. I have reported this person to their isp and intend to take
> matters further. This is a warning if you post pics here, do not post
> anything personally identifying and do not post anything you wouldn't want
> stolen. This type of nonsense ruins it for a lot of people posting pics
> here through tinypics or other links. People in case anyone is wondering,
> pics of food even if uploaded to tinypic remain the property of the person
> who took the pic, period. Anyone who would stoop as low as to steal a pic
> is worse than dog sh*t on a shoe!
>
> PS. I hope the offender loves my new sig. That should give this piece of
> **** all the attention it craves!
>
> --
> A two faced piece of **** posting on rec.food.cooking steals other
> posters' pics posing them as their own. The same two faced piece of ****
> likes to harass other posters and is an internet stalker. This gutless
> wonder tries to use intimidation to get those not conforming to
> rec.food.cooking standards to quit posting.

Is this really such a major problem???

Steve Wertz wrote:

> On Sun, 02 Apr 2006 23:59:55 -0500, Damsel in dis Dress
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>

>>On Sun, 02 Apr 2006 23:54:19 -0500, Steve Wertz
>><[email protected]> wrote:

>>>In case anyone's wondering, It's *ME*. *I* did it. She didn't
>>>mention how I used them though. I'll let her fill in the gaps,
>>>when she's ready.

>>Holy cow! I've never known you to be two-faced, harrassing, stalking,
>>or intimidating. What have I been missing all these years?

> I'm two-faced when I'm drinking... err, no - that's ****-faced.
>
> I really don't have a clue WTF she's talking about. I just didn't
> want to be left out of anything that may contribute to a online,
> mental breakdown.

nyms. That is my pic. I got a tip to check it out.

> My guess is we won't be seeing her here again anytime soon. If
> she really did have any dirt, I'm sure she thinks we (the Cabal)
> would side with this other Cabal member.
>
> -sw

Oh you'll be seeing plenty of me around here. That piece of **** is
going to be seeing even more!

--
A two faced, low-life, sorry excuse for a person, posting on
rec.food.cooking steals other posters' pics posing them as their own.
The same two faced piece of **** likes to harass other posters and is an
internet stalker. This gutless wonder tries to use intimidation to
harass other posters on rec.food.

~patches~ <[email protected]> hitched up their panties and posted
news:[email protected]:

> Do not post any pic that you don't want stolen here! Someone who shall
> remain nameless at the moment likes to steal other people's pics and
> pass them off as their own.

So where do they pass them off at? I doubt their ISP will do much of
anything unless you copyright your pics.

Michael

--
"The most remarkable thing about my mother is that for thirty years she
served the family nothing but leftovers. The original meal has never been

--Calvin Trillin

Damsel in dis Dress <[email protected]> hitched up their
panties and posted news:[email protected]:

> Holy cow! I've never known you to be two-faced, harrassing, stalking,
> or intimidating. What have I been missing all these years?
>
> Dayam!
> Carol

I was thinking the same thing about Steve.

Michael

--

Michael "Dog3" Lonergan wrote:
> ~patches~ <[email protected]> hitched up their panties and posted
> news:[email protected]:
>
>> Do not post any pic that you don't want stolen here! Someone who shall
>> remain nameless at the moment likes to steal other people's pics and
>> pass them off as their own.

> So where do they pass them off at? I doubt their ISP will do much of
> anything unless you copyright your pics.

Such things are copyrighted automatically as soon as they are fixed in
permanent media. As soon as she saved the pictures on film/disk, they
were copyrighted. However, she'll be required to prove that the pictures
are indeed hers, created by her from start to finish, before anything
else can be done.

Michael "Dog3" Lonergan wrote:
> ~patches~ <[email protected]> hitched up their panties and posted
> news:[email protected]:
>
>> Do not post any pic that you don't want stolen here! Someone who shall
>> remain nameless at the moment likes to steal other people's pics and
>> pass them off as their own.

> So where do they pass them off at? I doubt their ISP will do much of
> anything unless you copyright your pics.
>
> Michael

Actually, the pic is copyrighted automatically. The ISP will do
something, (they will shut down the website, probably before they even
investigate) but only if the copyright holder frames it as a DMCA
violation -- and doesn't act like a nutcase when she contacts them (this
last part is why I haven't suggested it yet)

Best regards,
Bob