warraday!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dave

Well, mid-April, warmest day of the year so far and my part-time shift rota means I'm not at
work....oh joy!! I'm off, in shorts and t-shirt, for a ride around the local canal towpath system on
me ultr-comfy/light full-susser to see if I can work out a loop. A very pleasant couple of hours
ahead, I suspect ;-) Dave.

"Dave" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:p[email protected]...
> Well, mid-April, warmest day of the year so far and my part-time shift
rota
> means I'm not at work....oh joy!! I'm off, in shorts and t-shirt, for a ride around the local
> canal towpath system on me ultr-comfy/light full-susser to see if I can work out a loop.
A
> very pleasant couple of hours ahead, I suspect ;-) Dave.
>
>

I'm off around Richmond Park a couple of times, and then probably come back via the thames
towpath :)

On Wed, 16 Apr 2003, elyob wrote:

> I'm off around Richmond Park a couple of times, and then probably come back via the thames
> towpath :)

Woo for richmond park! Thats what I shall mostly be doin' later.

Shame the cagers arent locked out until 8 or so these days.

-Alex

--
----------------------+ Alex Graham | [email protected] | ----------------------+

In article <[email protected]>, elyob
<[email protected]> writes
>
>"Dave" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:p[email protected]...
>> Well, mid-April, warmest day of the year so far and my part-time shift
>rota
>> means I'm not at work....oh joy!! I'm off, in shorts and t-shirt, for a ride around the local
>> canal towpath system on me ultr-comfy/light full-susser to see if I can work out a loop.
>A
>> very pleasant couple of hours ahead, I suspect ;-)

>I'm off around Richmond Park a couple of times, and then probably come back via the thames
>towpath :)

I'm hungover and stayed at home while my visitors went off to the Tower, or something. Might get
some cycling in tomorrow once my guests leave and next week. I need to take pics of some more of
London's attractions.

--
congokid Eating out in London? Read my tips... http://congokid.com

rota
> means I'm not at work....oh joy!! I'm off, in shorts and t-shirt, for a ride around the local
> canal towpath system on me ultr-comfy/light full-susser to see if I can work out a loop.
A
>
>
Absolutely superb. I got three hours in this morning due to today being a long booked days holiday.
I would have gone further but my legs fell off :) Its an indication of how behind I am this year
that 90 miles in two days can make me completely knackered. Still its early yet. All the best.

Stan Cox

"Stan Cox" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "Dave" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:p[email protected]...
> > Well, mid-April, warmest day of the year so far and my part-time shift
> rota
> > means I'm not at work....oh joy!! I'm off, in shorts and t-shirt, for a ride around the
> > local canal
towpath
> > system on me ultr-comfy/light full-susser to see if I can work out a
loop.
> A
> > very pleasant couple of hours ahead, I suspect ;-) Dave.
> >
> >
> Absolutely superb. I got three hours in this morning due to today being a long booked days
> holiday. I would have gone further but my legs fell off
:)
> Its an indication of how behind I am this year that 90 miles in two days
can
> make me completely knackered. Still its early yet. All the best.
>
> Stan Cox
>
>
Thanks Stan !...out for a couple of 'very nice' hours...best part was checking out all the cagers
stuck in stationary traffic on the M6 southbound from the canal towpath. Took a big swig on my
Ribena (low sugar) tinged hydrapack, gave them a big smile and wended <s?> my not so weary way.
Worked the loop out and can't wait to take my younger son around. Unfortunately he's at Cadbury
World today with a holiday club, so probably won't be in any shape for a several hour ride when he
gets back ;-(....ah well, soon enough ;-) Dave.

rota
A
>
>
I did a long ride yesterday so I rested today in the garden eating donuts and drinking beer.

Luverly.

elyob wrote:

>I'm off around Richmond Park a couple of times, and then probably come back via the thames
>towpath :)

A very pleasant afternoon. Greenwich to Dartford along the Thames Path - and back again. It was with
caution I passed the paving slab factory in Erith while wearing my b*b sh*rts.
--
remove remove to reply

>What's wrong with Bob Shirts anyway?

I don't see a problem with Bob Shirts either. On the other hand ...

Cheers, helen s :)

~~~~~~~~~~
Flush out that intestinal parasite and/or the waste product before sending a reply!

Any speeliong mistake$ aR the resiult of my cats sitting on the keyboaRRRDdd
~~~~~~~~~~

congokid <[email protected]> wrote in news: [email protected]:

> What's wrong with Bob Shirts anyway?

I think they should have stuck to prams and bike trailers.

...sorry, I'll put the above comment down to running a 39.5C fever on the first day of my holiday
and feeling rather sorry for myself as it is beautiful outside. Daytime TV is total cr*p, even worse
than the evening stuff. Thank goodness for Radio 4.

Have (hot, sweaty, delirious) fun!

Graeme

Status
Not open for further replies.