warrantee information for mavic ksyrium ssc sl wheels

mike boersma

Guest
Does anyone out there have a copy of the warrantee informaton for mavic
ksyrium ssc sl wheels? I am looking for my copy, but I have not had
success so far.

BTW thanks for all of the help on this topic.

Mike Boersma

On 12 Jun 2006 14:08:14 -0700, "mike boersma" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>Does anyone out there have a copy of the warrantee informaton for mavic
>ksyrium ssc sl wheels? I am looking for my copy, but I have not had
>success so far.
>
>BTW thanks for all of the help on this topic.
>
>Mike Boersma

Dear Mike,

Login as "mavic-com" and use the password "dealer".

Here's Mavic's simple, intuitive warranty process:

http://www.tech-mavic.com/tech-mavic/uk/sources/OutillageMSCGarantie/Procedure_warranty.pdf

It mentions a 2-year warranty. Here are the Mavic service center phone
and fax numbers:

http://www.tech-mavic.com/tech-mavic/uk/sources/OutillageMSCGarantie/MSC.pdf

USA is listed as 1-888-466-2842.

The site says that the Classics SSC is to be used only on a road bike
and that using it on a mountain bike or tandem voids the warranty:

http://www.tech-mavic.com/tech-mavi...ROUTE/Roues/ClassicsSSC/ClasSSCSpareParts.pdf

Cheers,

Carl Fogel