Warrantee on San Marco Era saddle

Scott

Guest
Anyone know what kind of warrantee there might be on this saddle? I was out riding last week and one
of the rails broke. Luckily the clamp on my bike bag keep everything together so I was able to
finish my ride. I think it from the first year that they offered the saddle.

Scott,

If you don't get a warranty fix on it; I bought one off of a new bike. I rode it once; it didn't fit
my bones. I paid $35 plus shipping. Will give you the same deal if you need it. Guarantee you it's
in new condition.

Tom

"Scott" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Anyone know what kind of warrantee there might be on this saddle? I was out riding last week and
> one of the rails broke. Luckily the clamp on my bike bag keep everything together so I was able to
> finish my ride. I think it from the first year that they offered the saddle.

cyclist-<< Anyone know what kind of warrantee there might be on this saddle? I was out riding last
week and one of the rails broke. Luckily the clamp on my bike bag keep everything together so I was
able to finish my ride. I think it from the first year that they offered the saddle. >><BR><BR>

1 year...