Was BikeE fairing

Peter Forss

Guest
Someone asked about pictures in my sig. Sorry I lost that message. They were taken in Stockholm
Sweden in the old part of town. They are assembled from multiple digital images with the Pixaround
software package.

--
Peter Forss KCØITU 4165 Winona Ct Denver CO 80212 USA 303-477-1043
http://www.nyx.net/~pforss/index.htm

I was the one who asked it and you answered my question, excellent pictures