Was BikeE fairing

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Peter Forss, Feb 22, 2004.

  1. Peter Forss

    Peter Forss Guest

    Someone asked about pictures in my sig. Sorry I lost that message. They were taken in Stockholm
    Sweden in the old part of town. They are assembled from multiple digital images with the Pixaround
    software package.

    --
    Peter Forss KCØITU 4165 Winona Ct Denver CO 80212 USA 303-477-1043
    http://www.nyx.net/~pforss/index.htm

    Tags:

  2. Mark Leuck

    Mark Leuck Guest

    I was the one who asked it and you answered my question, excellent pictures