Was the Dutch mafia involved?

On 07/25/2006 06:19 PM, in article
[email protected], "Tom Kunich"
<cyclintom@yahoo. com> wrote:

> "Steven L. Sheffield" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:C0EB6B81.48ECB%[email protected]...
>>
>> Kunich prefers nuns on skates.
>>
>> http://www.thesisters.org/meet.html

> For those who never met steven - he's a little nerdy looking guy who looks
> like he was kicked around by the class dork. No wonder he blusters so much
> on the net.

http://www.kenpapai.com/cycling/rbr/Tomk.JPG and
http://www.kenpapai.com/cycling/rbr/kunich.jpg

"Steven L. Sheffield" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:C0EC2277.49014%[email protected]...
> On 07/25/2006 06:19 PM, in article
> [email protected], "Tom Kunich"
> <cyclintom@yahoo. com> wrote:
>
>> "Steven L. Sheffield" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:C0EB6B81.48ECB%[email protected]...
>>>
>>> Kunich prefers nuns on skates.
>>>
>>> http://www.thesisters.org/meet.html

>> For those who never met steven - he's a little nerdy looking guy who
>> looks
>> like he was kicked around by the class dork. No wonder he blusters so
>> much
>> on the net.

> http://www.kenpapai.com/cycling/rbr/Tomk.JPG and
> http://www.kenpapai.com/cycling/rbr/kunich.jpg

You must be in love. Publish a picture of yourself. We need a good laugh.

"Steven L. Sheffield" <[email protected]> wrote in
news:C0EC2277.49014%[email protected]:

> On 07/25/2006 06:19 PM, in article
> [email protected], "Tom Kunich"
> <cyclintom@yahoo. com> wrote:
>
>> "Steven L. Sheffield" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:C0EB6B81.48ECB%[email protected]...
>>>
>>> Kunich prefers nuns on skates.
>>>
>>> http://www.thesisters.org/meet.html

>> For those who never met steven - he's a little nerdy looking guy who
>> looks like he was kicked around by the class dork. No wonder he
>> blusters so much on the net.

> http://www.kenpapai.com/cycling/rbr/Tomk.JPG and
> http://www.kenpapai.com/cycling/rbr/kunich.jpg

I was wrong. The gay community has nothing to worry about after all.

In article <C0EC2277.49014%[email protected]>,
"Steven L. Sheffield" <[email protected]> wrote:

> On 07/25/2006 06:19 PM, in article
> [email protected], "Tom Kunich"
> <cyclintom@yahoo. com> wrote:
>
> > "Steven L. Sheffield" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:C0EB6B81.48ECB%[email protected]...
> >>
> >> Kunich prefers nuns on skates.
> >>
> >> http://www.thesisters.org/meet.html

> > For those who never met steven - he's a little nerdy looking guy who looks
> > like he was kicked around by the class dork. No wonder he blusters so much
> > on the net.

> http://www.kenpapai.com/cycling/rbr/Tomk.JPG and
> http://www.kenpapai.com/cycling/rbr/kunich.jpg

He's right, Steven. You should bluster less. And as a good example of someone who
is no nonsense and doesn't bluster *at all*, you need look no further than Tom
himself. He's a great role model for that. Hahahahahaha! Goddamn, I wonder how he
manages to type that **** with a straight face? Oh yeah, he actually believes it.

--
tanx,
Howard