    Tags:

  2. TimC

    TimC Guest

    On 2006-03-18, Martin (aka Bruce)

    > http://tinyurl.com/q7lyy
    >
    > http://tinyurl.com/mv2o9

    C*nting bastard.

    I hope he gets screwed royally.

    It would have taken serious self control not to do his head in.

    --
    TimC
    'It's amazing I won. I was running against peace, prosperity and incumbency.'

  3. Euan

    Euan Guest

  4. warrwych

    warrwych New Member

    Joined:
    Jun 7, 2004
    Messages:
    1,009

    Karma - wonder what "excuse" he gave for not only being late for his meeting, but being late for work all round??? Flat tyre???? Car break down???

  5. TimC

    TimC Guest

    On 2006-03-20, warrwych (aka Bruce)
    > Euan Wrote:
    >> Martin wrote:
    >> > http://tinyurl.com/q7lyy
    >> > http://tinyurl.com/mv2o9

    >> Best wishes to Tanya.

    > Karma - wonder what "excuse" he gave for not only being late for his
    > meeting, but being late for work all round??? Flat tyre???? Car break
    > down???

    "A fcuking cyclist rode out in front of me. She was wearing all black
    and didn't have any lights or a helmet, and didn't look before pulling
    out".

    --
    TimC
    > It was... weird. Death was smaller than I imagined

    I have nothing to say, I just can't resist quoting this out of context.
    -- Steve VanDevenver replying to Satya on ASR

  6. coowoowoo

    coowoowoo New Member

    Joined:
    Apr 27, 2004
    Jeez.. look at the expression on his face. Could he be any more pissed off at being held up. I am guessing that once he realised what he had done that he didnt even say sorry.

    Bring back Derryn Hinch and his shame file i say. The number plate is visible so surely Mr " I've got places to be is this going to take long" , could be tracked down fairly easily...

  7. jcjordan

    jcjordan New Member

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2004
    Just out of curiosity did I see a bunch of your crew (turramurra cyclery) in the ACT about a month or so ago doing a big ride with a support van?

    Hope your friend is ok.

  8. Martin

    Martin Guest

    jcjordan wrote:
    > Just out of curiosity did I see a bunch of your crew (turramurra
    > cyclery) in the ACT about a month or so ago doing a big ride with a
    > support van?

    Probably, if it was 3-5 March. Unfortunately I wasn't there.

    > Hope your friend is ok.

    She is doing OK, thanks.

    http://tinyurl.com/rvqnd

    --
    Removed z before replying by email.

  9. TimC

    TimC Guest

    On 2006-03-20, Martin (aka Bruce)
    > jcjordan wrote:
    >> Hope your friend is ok.

    > She is doing OK, thanks.
    >
    > http://tinyurl.com/rvqnd

    What's she talking about?! Caramalised goat sounds *tops*! :)

    No, you can't have it, Jim. Woops, sorry, wrong froup.

    --
    TimC
    Experiments must be reproducible; they should all fail in the same way.

  10. LotteBum

    LotteBum New Member

    Joined:
    Nov 2, 2004
    Messages:
    1,138
    That guy looks like a tosser. Poor chick. Hope she's better soon.

  11. endroll

    endroll New Member

    Joined:
    Jul 6, 2005
    hope u recover soon tanya...

  12. Parbs

    Parbs Guest

    Martin wrote:
    > jcjordan wrote:
    >> Just out of curiosity did I see a bunch of your crew (turramurra
    >> cyclery) in the ACT about a month or so ago doing a big ride with a
    >> support van?

    > Probably, if it was 3-5 March. Unfortunately I wasn't there.
    >
    >> Hope your friend is ok.

    > She is doing OK, thanks.
    >
    > http://tinyurl.com/rvqnd

  13. Parbs

    Parbs Guest

  14. Dave Hughes

    Dave Hughes Guest

    On Sun, 27 Aug 2006 10:47:07 +0000, Parbs wrote:

    > I had a good day today. Amongst other things I ran into Tanya today &
    > she was out riding her mtn bike - nice work.

    And she's probably already smoking you on the uphills. That's bloody good
    news.

    --
    Dave Hughes | [email protected]
    Strange things are afoot at the Circle-K.

  15. asterope

    asterope New Member

    Joined:
    Jun 6, 2006
    good to hear your friend is ok and back on it :)

    silly silly man... if he had left earlier he wouldnt have been super late for his meeting by being an unobservant twit. glad hes being charged, and i hope your friend gets a swish bike and some other goodies out of this.

  16. Parbs

    Parbs Guest

    Dave Hughes wrote:

    > And she's probably already smoking you on the uphills.

    I wasn't riding so I didn't get to find out, if she's not already no
    doubt she will be by the time the Summer Short Track Series starts.

    Parbs