Watch out for this 4WD driver (Sydney)

On 2006-03-18, Martin (aka Bruce)

> http://tinyurl.com/q7lyy
>
> http://tinyurl.com/mv2o9

C*nting *******.

I hope he gets screwed royally.

It would have taken serious self control not to do his head in.

--
TimC
'It's amazing I won. I was running against peace, prosperity and incumbency.'

Euan said:
Martin wrote:

> http://tinyurl.com/q7lyy
>
> http://tinyurl.com/mv2o9

Even allowing for the undoubtedly slanted reporting it seems Mr Pink
Shirt is a decidedly low individual. Hope he gets his cummuppance.

Best wishes to Tanya.
--
Cheers | ~~ __@
Euan | ~~ _-\<,

Karma - wonder what "excuse" he gave for not only being late for his meeting, but being late for work all round??? Flat tyre???? Car break down???

On 2006-03-20, warrwych (aka Bruce)
> Euan Wrote:
>> Martin wrote:
>> > http://tinyurl.com/q7lyy
>> > http://tinyurl.com/mv2o9

>> Best wishes to Tanya.

> Karma - wonder what "excuse" he gave for not only being late for his
> meeting, but being late for work all round??? Flat tyre???? Car break
> down???

"A fcuking cyclist rode out in front of me. She was wearing all black
and didn't have any lights or a helmet, and didn't look before pulling
out".

--
TimC
> It was... weird. Death was smaller than I imagined

I have nothing to say, I just can't resist quoting this out of context.
-- Steve VanDevenver replying to Satya on ASR

Jeez.. look at the expression on his face. Could he be any more ****** off at being held up. I am guessing that once he realised what he had done that he didnt even say sorry.

Bring back Derryn Hinch and his shame file i say. The number plate is visible so surely Mr " I've got places to be is this going to take long" , could be tracked down fairly easily...

Just out of curiosity did I see a bunch of your crew (turramurra cyclery) in the ACT about a month or so ago doing a big ride with a support van?

Hope your friend is ok.

jcjordan wrote:
> Just out of curiosity did I see a bunch of your crew (turramurra
> cyclery) in the ACT about a month or so ago doing a big ride with a
> support van?

Probably, if it was 3-5 March. Unfortunately I wasn't there.

> Hope your friend is ok.

She is doing OK, thanks.

http://tinyurl.com/rvqnd

--
Removed z before replying by email.

On 2006-03-20, Martin (aka Bruce)
> jcjordan wrote:
>> Hope your friend is ok.

> She is doing OK, thanks.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/rvqnd

What's she talking about?! Caramalised goat sounds *tops*! :)

No, you can't have it, Jim. Woops, sorry, wrong froup.

--
TimC
Experiments must be reproducible; they should all fail in the same way.

On Sun, 27 Aug 2006 10:47:07 +0000, Parbs wrote:

> I had a good day today. Amongst other things I ran into Tanya today &
> she was out riding her mtn bike - nice work.

And she's probably already smoking you on the uphills. That's bloody good
news.

--
Dave Hughes | [email protected]
Strange things are afoot at the Circle-K.

Parbs said:
Martin wrote:

> http://tinyurl.com/q7lyy
>
> http://tinyurl.com/mv2o9

I had a good day today. Amongst other things I ran into Tanya today &
she was out riding her mtn bike - nice work.

Parbs
good to hear your friend is ok and back on it :)

silly silly man... if he had left earlier he wouldnt have been super late for his meeting by being an unobservant twit. glad hes being charged, and i hope your friend gets a swish bike and some other goodies out of this.

Dave Hughes wrote:

> And she's probably already smoking you on the uphills.

I wasn't riding so I didn't get to find out, if she's not already no
doubt she will be by the time the Summer Short Track Series starts.

Parbs