Watched "Pro", the movie yesterday....

i dont know.. but i know that if i dont put my dvd player in ntsc it looks
funny.. but it could be that it isnt coded and what i am seeing is my TV's
incompatability with PAL... i dont really know...

erik saunders wrote:
> i dont know.. but i know that if i dont put my dvd player in ntsc it
> looks funny.. but it could be that it isnt coded and what i am seeing
> is my TV's incompatability with PAL... i dont really know...

If you're able to figure it out please tell me what you figured. If it will
it work in other regions mainly Sweden I'll definitely buy a copy.

--
Perre
My reply address is perfectly valid.

Curtis,

I checked with Jamie and he said the runtimes are 1:45 or so for each -
PRO and The Hard Road.

Best,
Janna Trevisanut
Daily Peloton

"Curtis L. Russell" wrote:

> On Mon, 29 Nov 2004 22:11:09 +0100, Ewoud Dronkert
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >On 29 Nov 2004 13:01:54 -0800, Papai Digital wrote:
> >> A search of IMDB.COM for "PRO" results in nothing relevant.

> >http://www.eriksaunders.com/images/promovie.jpg
> >
> >--

> Or from the top of the box, www.prothemovie.com .
>
> A lot of info between the Pro movie website and the linked Hard Road
> website, but no running times from what I could find.
>
> Curtis L. Russell
> Odenton, MD (USA)
> Just someone on two wheels...

Robert,

Both The Hard Road and PRO are "region 0" DVDs - meaning that they
are compatible with any DVD player. We sold The Hard Road all over
the world (Europe, Asia, South America, etc.) with no viewing
problems, and are selling PRO to many different locales as well.
Hope this helps.

Best,
Janna Trevisanut
Daily Peloton

Robert Chung wrote:

> erik saunders wrote:
> > ntsc...

> Is there a non-region coded DVD?
>
> --
> Still a proud member of the reality-based community.

I posted this below in this thread, but the run time for each movie is around an
hour and 45 minutes.

Best,
Janna Trevisanut
Daily Peloton

Badger South wrote:

> On 28 Nov 2004 19:25:27 GMT, [email protected] (erik saunders) wrote:
>
> >uh.. yeah.. it is good.. i watch the part where horner drills it up the wall
> >and then i go ride...
> >
> >buy it here- http://www.eriksaunders.com/pro.htm

> Can someone post the run times of Pro, The Movie, and The Hard Road?
>
> I'd be more than willing to buy as long as we're not talking about 50
> minute 'short features'.
>
> TIA,
>
> -B

Dude, he said it was Jamie's "sophmore" effort, ie his second film,
not "sophmoric."

FWIW, I agree with others who found it really enjoyable and a great
behind-the-scenes look at domestic pro racing. I'm still partial to
the Hard Road, though.