Water on Mars?

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Jay, Jan 26, 2004.

  1. Jay

    Jay Guest

    Do you think the Martians drink water?

    WATER AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

    (I feel like Pee-Wee Herman)

    P.S. that's three swigs of water, uh, now four!

    - J

    Tags:

  2. You'll get over the feeling the more you get used to drinking!!!

    --
    Janice
    263/252/150 (maybe 130)

    "Jay" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Do you think the Martians drink water?
    >
    > WATER AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    >
    > (I feel like Pee-Wee Herman)
    >
    > P.S. that's three swigs of water, uh, now four!
    >
    > - J

  3. Kristin

    Kristin Guest

    haha thanks Jay. I was just thinking I hadn't seen any "water" in awhile.
    :)

    --

    ~Kristin O~
    272/240.8/172