WATER - The Low Carb Alternative

lozeitwinit

Guest
Are you on a low carb diet? DRINK WATER. Water is very low
in carbs, unually containing NONE at all. If you want to
totally eliminate carbs from your diet, you can be pretty
safe knowing that a pure water diet will generally eliminate
all carb consumption, and lead you down the road to
starvation while setting you above all the others as being
the true winner when it comes to the lowest carb consumption
as designated by the latest diet fad. Do this for several
weeks, and you may again be the winner in the diet fad race
to your permanent home in the cemetery.

<lozeitwinit@______.com> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Are you on a low carb diet? DRINK WATER. Water is very low
> in carbs, unually containing NONE at all. If you want to
> totally eliminate carbs from your diet, you can be pretty
> safe knowing that a pure water diet will generally
> eliminate all carb consumption, and lead you down the road
> to starvation while setting you above all the others as
> being the true winner when it comes to the lowest carb
> consumption as designated by the latest diet fad. Do this
> for several weeks, and you may again be the winner in the
> diet fad race to your permanent home in the cemetery.

True. However, the water where I live has tons of carbs
in it. It must have since you have to chew it before
you swallow!

http://www.newsfeeds.com - The #1 Newsgroup Service in the
World! -----== Over 100,000 Newsgroups - 19 Different
Servers! =-----