WATER - The Low Carb Alternative

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by lozeitwinit, Mar 22, 2004.

  1. lozeitwinit

    lozeitwinit Guest

    Are you on a low carb diet? DRINK WATER. Water is very low
    in carbs, unually containing NONE at all. If you want to
    totally eliminate carbs from your diet, you can be pretty
    safe knowing that a pure water diet will generally eliminate
    all carb consumption, and lead you down the road to
    starvation while setting you above all the others as being
    the true winner when it comes to the lowest carb consumption
    as designated by the latest diet fad. Do this for several
    weeks, and you may again be the winner in the diet fad race
    to your permanent home in the cemetery.

    Tags:

  2. Maverick

    Maverick Guest

    <[email protected]______.com> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Are you on a low carb diet? DRINK WATER. Water is very low
    > in carbs, unually containing NONE at all. If you want to
    > totally eliminate carbs from your diet, you can be pretty
    > safe knowing that a pure water diet will generally
    > eliminate all carb consumption, and lead you down the road
    > to starvation while setting you above all the others as
    > being the true winner when it comes to the lowest carb
    > consumption as designated by the latest diet fad. Do this
    > for several weeks, and you may again be the winner in the
    > diet fad race to your permanent home in the cemetery.

    True. However, the water where I live has tons of carbs
    in it. It must have since you have to chew it before
    you swallow!

    http://www.newsfeeds.com - The #1 Newsgroup Service in the
    World! -----== Over 100,000 Newsgroups - 19 Different
    Servers! =-----