If I need to be able to receive calls when I'm out for a swim, I'd need
to waterproof my mobile. Are there any simple kits/cover shells for
this? Hope it's not too much of a longshot,
Seb
A community for cyclists, gear, training and racing.
General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion
Thread details
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
If I need to be able to receive calls when I'm out for a swim, I'd need
to waterproof my mobile. Are there any simple kits/cover shells for
this? Hope it's not too much of a longshot,
Seb
Quoted message said:If I need to be able to receive calls when I'm out for a swim, I'd need
to waterproof my mobile. Are there any simple kits/cover shells for
this? Hope it's not too much of a longshot,Seb
Swimming should be relaxing... leave the phone on the deck 🙂
But if you insist, you might want to look into the waterproof camera
cases used by divers.
Yep, they're a saviour for those of us in the pool business :-)
http://www.waterproofcases.net
Thanks
LJ
Active in the last 60 minutes
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.