Water's working well!

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Julie, Feb 6, 2004.

  1. Julie

    Julie Guest

    Hi Fellow Losers, Down 3 lbs thanks to all the water. Spent all week glugging and peeing. It's hard
    to down cold water when it's frightfully cold here in Saskatchewan - a hot rum toddy would taste so
    oh so much better! Well, drink up folks. Cheers! Julie

    Tags:

  2. Way to go Julie. I haven't been drinking enough water, so I better get drinking!
    --
    Brenda
    209/177/150 RafL goal 165

    "Julie" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Hi Fellow Losers, Down 3 lbs thanks to all the water. Spent all week glugging and peeing. It's
    > hard to down cold water when it's frightfully cold here in Saskatchewan - a hot rum toddy would
    > taste so oh so much better! Well, drink up folks. Cheers! Julie

  3. Krys

    Krys Guest

    Well done Julie!

    and yes - the toddy does sound nice *grin*

    good thing I've not got the points spare for one today or else...........LOL!
    --
    krys

    UK 157/132/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 ...definitely making progress...

    "Julie" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Hi Fellow Losers, Down 3 lbs thanks to all the water. Spent all week glugging and peeing. It's
    > hard to down cold water when it's frightfully cold here in Saskatchewan - a hot rum toddy would
    > taste so oh so much better! Well, drink up folks. Cheers! Julie

  4. Congratulations on washing out those 3 pounds, Julie - that's a real whoosh! (and I don't mean the
    sound when you flush!) I never drink cold water. I let it sit till it warms up & them drink it -
    that way it's not so bad. Elaine K

    Julie wrote:

    >Hi Fellow Losers, Down 3 lbs thanks to all the water. Spent all week glugging and peeing. It's hard
    >to down cold water when it's frightfully cold here in Saskatchewan - a hot rum toddy would taste so
    >oh so much better! Well, drink up folks. Cheers! Julie

  5. Just Me

    Just Me Guest

    > It's hard to down cold water when it's frightfully cold here in Saskatchewan

    When it's cold I drink my water hot with a few drops of lemon juice - it's certainly easier to drink
    than icy cold water

    Jane

  6. Nathalie W

    Nathalie W Guest

    What an awesome loss! Well done, Julie
    --
    Nathalie from Belgium
    134.1/102.9/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg
    134/1.103/212 lbs "Julie" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Hi Fellow Losers, Down 3 lbs thanks to all the water. Spent all week glugging and peeing. It's
    > hard to down cold water when it's frightfully cold here in Saskatchewan - a hot rum toddy would
    > taste so oh so much better! Well, drink up folks. Cheers! Julie

  7. Fred

    Fred Guest

    Stay warm as you draw water from the well in the prairie northland.
    (G)

    Great loss. Maybe I need more water

    On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 14:08:50 GMT, "Julie" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Hi Fellow Losers, Down 3 lbs thanks to all the water. Spent all week glugging and peeing. It's hard
    >to down cold water when it's frightfully cold here in Saskatchewan - a hot rum toddy would taste so
    >oh so much better! Well, drink up folks. Cheers! Julie

  8. Joyce

    Joyce Guest

    Congrats on the great loss Julie! In the winter I drink warm water ... cold water is not appealing
    at all, and room temp doesn't make it either. I run the tap hot, fill the cup and then let it cool
    just a little. The warmer water goes down quick and easy. The hot toddy probably would be so much
    nicer though. <G>

    Joyce

    On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 14:08:50 GMT, "Julie" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Hi Fellow Losers, Down 3 lbs thanks to all the water. Spent all week glugging and peeing. It's hard
    >to down cold water when it's frightfully cold here in Saskatchewan - a hot rum toddy would taste so
    >oh so much better! Well, drink up folks. Cheers! Julie

  9. Laura P

    Laura P Guest

    "Julie" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Hi Fellow Losers, Down 3 lbs thanks to all the water. Spent all week glugging and peeing. It's
    > hard to down cold water when it's frightfully cold here in Saskatchewan - a hot rum toddy would
    > taste so oh so much better! Well, drink up folks. Cheers! Julie

    It's all that exercise going to the toilet, isn't it?! ;o) Well done for a great loss this week.

    Laura

  10. Connie

    Connie Guest

    Julie:

    Congrats on the whoosh!! Isn't drinking water a great way to have a big
    whoosh!! I've been really inspired by the water game here (glug glug)

    Connie
    --

    Cheers,

    Connie Walsh

    241.5/205.5/155 RAFL 210.5/205.5/198.5

    Julie wrote:
    > Hi Fellow Losers, Down 3 lbs thanks to all the water. Spent all week glugging and peeing. It's
    > hard to down cold water when it's frightfully cold here in Saskatchewan - a hot rum toddy would
    > taste so oh so much better! Well, drink up folks. Cheers! Julie

  11. I get my water in by drinking it hot with a squeeze of lemon and when am
    desperate to get it down I add a little sweetener, I only do what I can do
    for the rest of my life to lose and even harder than passing on some food
    some of the time it is the intake of water, good for the loss, Lee
    Julie <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Hi Fellow Losers, Down 3 lbs thanks to all the water. Spent all week glugging and peeing. It's
    > hard to down cold water when it's frightfully cold here in Saskatchewan - a hot rum toddy would
    > taste so oh so much better! Well, drink up folks. Cheers! Julie

  12. Kristin

    Kristin Guest

    LOL gotta love the ol' "glug n pee" trick. ;) Good on ya!

    --

    ~Kristin O~
    272/239.4/172

    "Julie" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Hi Fellow Losers, Down 3 lbs thanks to all the water. Spent all week glugging and peeing. It's
    > hard to down cold water when it's frightfully cold here in Saskatchewan - a hot rum toddy would
    > taste so oh so much better! Well, drink up folks. Cheers! Julie

  13. Julie

    Julie Guest

    Thanks, Brenda! It's amazing what a difference the H2O makes (oh, and OD-ing on Lean Cuisine). Julie

    "Brenda Hammond" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Way to go Julie. I haven't been drinking enough water, so I better get drinking!
    > --
    > Brenda
    > 209/177/150 RafL goal 165
    >
    > "Julie" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > Hi Fellow Losers, Down 3 lbs thanks to all the water. Spent all week glugging and peeing. It's
    > > hard to down cold water when it's frightfully cold here in Saskatchewan - a hot rum toddy would
    > > taste so oh so much better! Well, drink up folks. Cheers! Julie

  14. Julie

    Julie Guest

    Thanks, Krys - think I may have enough points left to sneak one in. Saskatchewan is now the coldest
    place on earth according to the headline in today's newspaper (only in Saskatchewan does the weather
    make the front page!) Julie

    "krys" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Well done Julie!
    >
    > and yes - the toddy does sound nice *grin*
    >
    > good thing I've not got the points spare for one today or else...........LOL!
    > --
    > krys
    >
    > UK 157/132/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 ...definitely making progress...
    >
    > "Julie" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > Hi Fellow Losers, Down 3 lbs thanks to all the water. Spent all week glugging and peeing. It's
    > > hard to down cold water when it's frightfully cold here in Saskatchewan - a hot rum toddy would
    > > taste so oh so much better! Well, drink up folks. Cheers! Julie

  15. Julie

    Julie Guest

    Thanks, Elaine. Don't know if room temp water would be too tasty - the stupid cat would probably get
    to it before I had a chance to! Julie

    "Elaine Kirkham" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Congratulations on washing out those 3 pounds, Julie - that's a real whoosh! (and I don't mean the
    > sound when you flush!) I never drink cold water. I let it sit till it warms up & them drink it -
    > that way it's not so bad. Elaine K
    >
    > Julie wrote:
    >
    > >Hi Fellow Losers, Down 3 lbs thanks to all the water. Spent all week glugging and peeing. It's
    > >hard to down cold water when it's frightfully cold here in Saskatchewan - a hot rum toddy would
    > >taste so oh so much better! Well, drink up folks. Cheers! Julie

  16. Julie

    Julie Guest

    Thanks, Jane - I'll try that. Do you ever put rum in there? Julie

    "Just Me" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    glfd.server.ntli.net...

    > > It's hard to down cold water when it's frightfully cold here in Saskatchewan
    >
    > When it's cold I drink my water hot with a few drops of lemon juice - it's certainly easier to
    > drink than icy cold water
    >
    > Jane

  17. Julie

    Julie Guest

    Thanks, Nathalie. Hope I can do the same thing next week!
    Julie
    "Nathalie W" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > What an awesome loss! Well done, Julie
    > --
    > Nathalie from Belgium
    > 134.1/102.9/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg
    > 295.6/226.9/minigoal 220.3/Goal 150 pounds RAFL 105.3/102.9/96 Kg
    > 232/226.9/212 lbs "Julie" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > Hi Fellow Losers, Down 3 lbs thanks to all the water. Spent all week glugging and peeing. It's
    > > hard to down cold water when it's frightfully cold here in Saskatchewan - a hot rum toddy would
    > > taste so oh so much better! Well, drink up folks. Cheers! Julie

  18. Julie

    Julie Guest

    Thanks, Joyce. All my family think I'm crazy because I don't like ice cubes in my water. Not sure if
    warm water would be that appetizing but I'll try anything once! Julie

    "Joyce" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Congrats on the great loss Julie! In the winter I drink warm water ...
    cold water
    > is not appealing at all, and room temp doesn't make it either. I run the
    tap hot,
    > fill the cup and then let it cool just a little. The warmer water goes
    down quick
    > and easy. The hot toddy probably would be so much nicer though. <G>
    >
    > Joyce
    >
    > On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 14:08:50 GMT, "Julie" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >Hi Fellow Losers, Down 3 lbs thanks to all the water. Spent all week glugging and peeing. It's
    > >hard to down cold water when it's frightfully cold here in Saskatchewan - a hot rum toddy would
    > >taste so oh so much better! Well, drink up folks. Cheers! Julie

  19. Julie

    Julie Guest

    Thanks, Laura No kidding, I've put on a lot of miles back and forth to the loo! Should have worn my
    Special K step counter I guess! Julie

    "Laura P" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > "Julie" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > Hi Fellow Losers, Down 3 lbs thanks to all the water. Spent all week glugging and peeing. It's
    > > hard to down cold water when it's frightfully cold here in Saskatchewan - a hot rum toddy would
    > > taste so oh so much better! Well, drink up folks. Cheers! Julie
    >

    > It's all that exercise going to the toilet, isn't it?! ;o) Well done for
    > great loss this week.
    >
    > Laura

  20. Fred

    Fred Guest