Water's working well!

Julie

Guest
Hi Fellow Losers, Down 3 lbs thanks to all the water. Spent all week glugging and peeing. It's hard
to down cold water when it's frightfully cold here in Saskatchewan - a hot rum toddy would taste so
oh so much better! Well, drink up folks. Cheers! Julie

Way to go Julie. I haven't been drinking enough water, so I better get drinking!
--
Brenda
209/177/150 RafL goal 165

"Julie" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:St8Sb.317837$JQ1.121222@pd7tw1no...
> Hi Fellow Losers, Down 3 lbs thanks to all the water. Spent all week glugging and peeing. It's
> hard to down cold water when it's frightfully cold here in Saskatchewan - a hot rum toddy would
> taste so oh so much better! Well, drink up folks. Cheers! Julie

Well done Julie!

and yes - the toddy does sound nice *grin*

good thing I've not got the points spare for one today or else...........LOL!
--
krys

UK 157/132/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 ...definitely making progress...

"Julie" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:St8Sb.317837$JQ1.121222@pd7tw1no...
> Hi Fellow Losers, Down 3 lbs thanks to all the water. Spent all week glugging and peeing. It's
> hard to down cold water when it's frightfully cold here in Saskatchewan - a hot rum toddy would
> taste so oh so much better! Well, drink up folks. Cheers! Julie

Congratulations on washing out those 3 pounds, Julie - that's a real whoosh! (and I don't mean the
sound when you flush!) I never drink cold water. I let it sit till it warms up & them drink it -
that way it's not so bad. Elaine K

Julie wrote:

>Hi Fellow Losers, Down 3 lbs thanks to all the water. Spent all week glugging and peeing. It's hard
>to down cold water when it's frightfully cold here in Saskatchewan - a hot rum toddy would taste so
>oh so much better! Well, drink up folks. Cheers! Julie
>

> It's hard to down cold water when it's frightfully cold here in Saskatchewan

When it's cold I drink my water hot with a few drops of lemon juice - it's certainly easier to drink
than icy cold water

Jane

What an awesome loss! Well done, Julie
--
Nathalie from Belgium
134.1/102.9/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg
134/1.103/212 lbs "Julie" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> Hi Fellow Losers, Down 3 lbs thanks to all the water. Spent all week glugging and peeing. It's
> hard to down cold water when it's frightfully cold here in Saskatchewan - a hot rum toddy would
> taste so oh so much better! Well, drink up folks. Cheers! Julie

Stay warm as you draw water from the well in the prairie northland.
(G)

Great loss. Maybe I need more water

On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 14:08:50 GMT, "Julie" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Hi Fellow Losers, Down 3 lbs thanks to all the water. Spent all week glugging and peeing. It's hard
>to down cold water when it's frightfully cold here in Saskatchewan - a hot rum toddy would taste so
>oh so much better! Well, drink up folks. Cheers! Julie

Congrats on the great loss Julie! In the winter I drink warm water ... cold water is not appealing
at all, and room temp doesn't make it either. I run the tap hot, fill the cup and then let it cool
just a little. The warmer water goes down quick and easy. The hot toddy probably would be so much
nicer though. <G>

Joyce

On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 14:08:50 GMT, "Julie" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Hi Fellow Losers, Down 3 lbs thanks to all the water. Spent all week glugging and peeing. It's hard
>to down cold water when it's frightfully cold here in Saskatchewan - a hot rum toddy would taste so
>oh so much better! Well, drink up folks. Cheers! Julie

"Julie" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> Hi Fellow Losers, Down 3 lbs thanks to all the water. Spent all week glugging and peeing. It's
> hard to down cold water when it's frightfully cold here in Saskatchewan - a hot rum toddy would
> taste so oh so much better! Well, drink up folks. Cheers! Julie

It's all that exercise going to the toilet, isn't it?! ;o) Well done for a great loss this week.

Laura

Julie:

Congrats on the whoosh!! Isn't drinking water a great way to have a big
whoosh!! I've been really inspired by the water game here (glug glug)

Connie
--

Cheers,

Connie Walsh

241.5/205.5/155 RAFL 210.5/205.5/198.5

Julie wrote:
> Hi Fellow Losers, Down 3 lbs thanks to all the water. Spent all week glugging and peeing. It's
> hard to down cold water when it's frightfully cold here in Saskatchewan - a hot rum toddy would
> taste so oh so much better! Well, drink up folks. Cheers! Julie

I get my water in by drinking it hot with a squeeze of lemon and when am
desperate to get it down I add a little sweetener, I only do what I can do
for the rest of my life to lose and even harder than passing on some food
some of the time it is the intake of water, good for the loss, Lee
Julie <[email protected]> wrote in message
> Hi Fellow Losers, Down 3 lbs thanks to all the water. Spent all week glugging and peeing. It's
> hard to down cold water when it's frightfully cold here in Saskatchewan - a hot rum toddy would
> taste so oh so much better! Well, drink up folks. Cheers! Julie

LOL gotta love the ol' "glug n pee" trick. ;) Good on ya!

--

~Kristin O~
272/239.4/172

"Julie" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:St8Sb.317837$JQ1.121222@pd7tw1no...
> Hi Fellow Losers, Down 3 lbs thanks to all the water. Spent all week glugging and peeing. It's
> hard to down cold water when it's frightfully cold here in Saskatchewan - a hot rum toddy would
> taste so oh so much better! Well, drink up folks. Cheers! Julie

Thanks, Brenda! It's amazing what a difference the H2O makes (oh, and OD-ing on Lean Cuisine). Julie

"Brenda Hammond" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Way to go Julie. I haven't been drinking enough water, so I better get drinking!
> --
> Brenda
> 209/177/150 RafL goal 165
>
> "Julie" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:St8Sb.317837$JQ1.121222@pd7tw1no...
> > Hi Fellow Losers, Down 3 lbs thanks to all the water. Spent all week glugging and peeing. It's
> > hard to down cold water when it's frightfully cold here in Saskatchewan - a hot rum toddy would
> > taste so oh so much better! Well, drink up folks. Cheers! Julie

Thanks, Krys - think I may have enough points left to sneak one in. Saskatchewan is now the coldest
place on earth according to the headline in today's newspaper (only in Saskatchewan does the weather
make the front page!) Julie

"krys" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Well done Julie!
>
> and yes - the toddy does sound nice *grin*
>
> good thing I've not got the points spare for one today or else...........LOL!
> --
> krys
>
> UK 157/132/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 ...definitely making progress...
>
> "Julie" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:St8Sb.317837$JQ1.121222@pd7tw1no...
> > Hi Fellow Losers, Down 3 lbs thanks to all the water. Spent all week glugging and peeing. It's
> > hard to down cold water when it's frightfully cold here in Saskatchewan - a hot rum toddy would
> > taste so oh so much better! Well, drink up folks. Cheers! Julie

Thanks, Elaine. Don't know if room temp water would be too tasty - the stupid cat would probably get
to it before I had a chance to! Julie

"Elaine Kirkham" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Congratulations on washing out those 3 pounds, Julie - that's a real whoosh! (and I don't mean the
> sound when you flush!) I never drink cold water. I let it sit till it warms up & them drink it -
> that way it's not so bad. Elaine K
>
> Julie wrote:
>
> >Hi Fellow Losers, Down 3 lbs thanks to all the water. Spent all week glugging and peeing. It's
> >hard to down cold water when it's frightfully cold here in Saskatchewan - a hot rum toddy would
> >taste so oh so much better! Well, drink up folks. Cheers! Julie

Thanks, Jane - I'll try that. Do you ever put rum in there? Julie

"Just Me" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:K3cSb.13241$JL4.108331@newsfep4-
glfd.server.ntli.net...

> > It's hard to down cold water when it's frightfully cold here in Saskatchewan
>
> When it's cold I drink my water hot with a few drops of lemon juice - it's certainly easier to
> drink than icy cold water
>
> Jane

Thanks, Nathalie. Hope I can do the same thing next week!
Julie
"Nathalie W" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> What an awesome loss! Well done, Julie
> --
> Nathalie from Belgium
> 134.1/102.9/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg
> 295.6/226.9/minigoal 220.3/Goal 150 pounds RAFL 105.3/102.9/96 Kg
> 232/226.9/212 lbs "Julie" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > Hi Fellow Losers, Down 3 lbs thanks to all the water. Spent all week glugging and peeing. It's
> > hard to down cold water when it's frightfully cold here in Saskatchewan - a hot rum toddy would
> > taste so oh so much better! Well, drink up folks. Cheers! Julie

Thanks, Joyce. All my family think I'm crazy because I don't like ice cubes in my water. Not sure if
warm water would be that appetizing but I'll try anything once! Julie

"Joyce" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Congrats on the great loss Julie! In the winter I drink warm water ...
cold water
> is not appealing at all, and room temp doesn't make it either. I run the
tap hot,
> fill the cup and then let it cool just a little. The warmer water goes
down quick
> and easy. The hot toddy probably would be so much nicer though. <G>
>
> Joyce
>
> On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 14:08:50 GMT, "Julie" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >Hi Fellow Losers, Down 3 lbs thanks to all the water. Spent all week glugging and peeing. It's
> >hard to down cold water when it's frightfully cold here in Saskatchewan - a hot rum toddy would
> >taste so oh so much better! Well, drink up folks. Cheers! Julie

Thanks, Laura No kidding, I've put on a lot of miles back and forth to the loo! Should have worn my
Special K step counter I guess! Julie

"Laura P" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Julie" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:St8Sb.317837$JQ1.121222@pd7tw1no...
> > Hi Fellow Losers, Down 3 lbs thanks to all the water. Spent all week glugging and peeing. It's
> > hard to down cold water when it's frightfully cold here in Saskatchewan - a hot rum toddy would
> > taste so oh so much better! Well, drink up folks. Cheers! Julie
>

> It's all that exercise going to the toilet, isn't it?! ;o) Well done for
> great loss this week.
>
> Laura

Back to that rummy thought, huh (G)