Watert° in Cyprus?

G

Guy

Hello,

I'm going to Cyprus in a week.

Can anybody from Cyprus tell me what is the actual water temperature over there and where is the
best place to swim in a wetsuit?

Many thanks!

Guy

--
"We can bomb this world into pieces, but we can't bomb it into peace" (Michael Franti)

Guy wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> I'm going to Cyprus in a week.
>
> Can anybody from Cyprus tell me what is the actual water temperature over there and where is the
> best place to swim in a wetsuit?

Can't help you with water temp but if you go to weather.com, click on World, then enter Cyprus,
you'll get a choice of many cities and you can get the local weather forecast if that will help you.

-S-

Monsieur Guy,

Yes, the actual water temperature in Cyprus is about the same as the temperature dans la mer. The
best place to swim in a wetsuit? Dans la mer.

Your obedient servant,

Cardinal Richelieu

"Guy" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Hello,
>
> I'm going to Cyprus in a week.
>
> Can anybody from Cyprus tell me what is the actual water temperature over there and where is the
> best place to swim in a wetsuit?
>
> Many thanks!
>
> Guy

Hello Guy,

I trained on Cyprus last year in march (until 23rd march). It was then to cold to swim in the sea,
so we swam at our hotel, in Episkopi, called Episkopiana hotel. 25m indoor and also weighttraining
facilities. About 12 km from Limasol. But it might be much warmer in april.

Guido

Guy wrote:

>Hello,
>
>I'm going to Cyprus in a week.
>
>Can anybody from Cyprus tell me what is the actual water temperature over there and where is the
>best place to swim in a wetsuit?
>
>Many thanks!
>
>Guy
>
>--
>"We can bomb this world into pieces, but we can't bomb it into peace" (Michael Franti)
>
>
>
>

--
Guido Gosselink en Anke Tuinman Assinklanden 71 7542 BB Enschede The Netherlands Tel. +31-53-4762840
Fax. +31-53-4762840 Mob. +31-6-22998331 Mailto:[email protected]
Mailto:[email protected] Website: http://www.triatleet.nl

Hey padre, we voted you off the tribe. What gives?

Guido Gosselink <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> Hello Guy,
>
> I trained on Cyprus last year in march (until 23rd march). It was then to cold to swim in the sea,
> so we swam at our hotel, in Episkopi, called Episkopiana hotel. 25m indoor and also weighttraining
> facilities. About 12 km from Limasol. But it might be much warmer in april.
>
> Guido
>
> Guy wrote:
>
> >Hello,
> >
> >I'm going to Cyprus in a week.
> >
> >Can anybody from Cyprus tell me what is the actual water temperature over there and where is the
> >best place to swim in a wetsuit?
> >
> >Many thanks!
> >
> >Guy
> >
> >--
> >"We can bomb this world into pieces, but we can't bomb it into peace" (Michael Franti)
> >
> >
> >
> >
>
> --
> Guido Gosselink en Anke Tuinman Assinklanden 71 7542 BB Enschede The Netherlands Tel.
> +31-53-4762840 Fax. +31-53-4762840 Mob. +31-6-22998331 Mailto:[email protected]
> Mailto:[email protected] Website: http://www.triatleet.nl