webb80916

Aug 22, 2005
Think it works?

http://www.likecool.com/Bradford_Waugh_Bike--Design--Gear.html

Bradford-Waugh-Bike.jpg

Bradford-Waugh-Bike-.jpg

Bradford-Waugh-Bike--.jpg

Reactions: haleylx4
im not too fond of it, and i would much rather trust a bike with hubs/spokes/seat stay, but it is a neat concept

Me thinks young Bradford be not a cyclist.... low profile tyres (for added grip?) no less... and I wonder how you stop it... coaster??? But practicalities aside, it's good to see bit creative thinking... even if it does look like a spokeless Softride.

I like it. Looks really sleek. Kind of futuristic. No spokes or chain. They are saying you can't steal it. However that works. I don't know though that design looks like you could hurt yourself on it. It is probably light. I wonder if it falls off of that track.
Cranky feet said it's a clock. Lol good one. I think I might trust this bike more than the new cars they want to come out with.

JSWin said:
I like it. Looks really sleek. Kind of futuristic. No spokes or chain. They are saying you can't steal it. However that works. I don't know though that design looks like you could hurt yourself on it. It is probably light. I wonder if it falls off of that track.
Cranky feet said it's a clock. Lol good one. I think I might trust this bike more than the new cars they want to come out with.

Can you count??????????????

mpre53 said:
And dom, whoever he was, didn't know that you can say **** openly. :D

F@ckin tactical troll on my morning coffee read... :(