Waving or drowning?

POHB <[email protected]> wrote:
> US President George W Bush was waving to police when he fell off his
> bike at the G8 summit in Scotland last July.

> So now we know.

> http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/4756054.stm

He lost control of his bike when he took one hand off the handlebars,
knocking over one of the policemen and breaking the man's ankle. Let's
hope he's keeping both hands on the reins of government.

"The cause of the officer's injury was officially recorded as being
"hit by a moving/falling object"."

A moving object? What do the police know about Bush that we don't?

[http://www.dai.ed.ac.uk/homes/cam/]