Way OT: Salt Lake Woman

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Dog3, Mar 13, 2004.

  1. Dog3

    Dog3 Guest

    Here is a URL for the folks following the Salt Lake woman's
    dilema. TSG is not the most reliable news source.

    Michael

    http://thesmokinggun.com/doc_o_day/doc_o_day.html

    --
    Deathbed statement...

    "Codeine . . . bourbon." ~~Tallulah Bankhead, actress, d.
    December 12, 1968

    Tags:

  2. Pennyaline

    Pennyaline Guest

    "Dog3" wrote:
    > Here is a URL for the folks following the Salt Lake
    > woman's dilema. TSG
    is
    > not the most reliable news source.
    >
    > Michael
    >

    > http://thesmokinggun.com/doc_o_day/doc_o_day.html

    In Salt Lake City, here.

    This story is as long and messy as the woman's own history.
    This case might and probably should turn into a close
    examination of how individual human rights, civil rights and
    criminal law are exercised. All things considered, using the
    same logic that condemns the mother for negligence and
    callous disregard, the State of Utah could also press
    charges against the medical establishment for allowing this
    woman to carry this baby in the first place -- we've visited
    this can of worms before.

    Avoid The Smoking Gun. Go straight to
    http://www.sltrib.com/2004/Mar/t03132004.asp and follow the
    case from there.