Way to Go campaign

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Simon Geller, Jan 28, 2004.

  1. Simon Geller

    Simon Geller Guest

    Apologies if this has already been posted, and for cross-posting. The "Way
    to Go" campaign is now getting under way - attempting to influence
    Alistair's Darling's 10-year review of transport policy. The official launch
    of the website, http://www.waytogo.org.uk is on Feb 9th.

    Simon

    Tags:

  2. Pmailkeey

    Pmailkeey Guest

    On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 12:14:54 -0000, "Simon Geller" <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    :)Apologies if this has already been posted, and for cross-posting. The "Way )to Go" campaign is now
    :getting under way - attempting to influence )Alistair's Darling's 10-year review of transport
    :policy. The official launch )of the website, http://www.waytogo.org.uk is on Feb 9th. ) )Simon )

    Is it anything to do with cycling ? If so, perhaps you could e-mail me some reality from Sheffield.
    --
    Comm again, Mike.

  3. [email protected] (pmailkeey)typed

    > On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 12:14:54 -0000, "Simon Geller" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > :)Apologies if this has already been posted, and for cross-posting. The "Way )to Go" campaign is
    > :now getting under way - attempting to influence )Alistair's Darling's 10-year review of transport
    > :policy. The
    > official launch
    > :)of the website, http://www.waytogo.org.uk is on Feb 9th. ) )Simon )

    > Is it anything to do with cycling ? If so, perhaps you could e-mail me some reality from
    > Sheffield.

    Yes it is.

    CTC has posted proformas for us to send to our MPs.