Way to Go campaign

Simon Geller

Guest
Apologies if this has already been posted, and for cross-posting. The "Way
to Go" campaign is now getting under way - attempting to influence
Alistair's Darling's 10-year review of transport policy. The official launch
of the website, http://www.waytogo.org.uk is on Feb 9th.

Simon

On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 12:14:54 -0000, "Simon Geller" <[email protected]>
wrote:

:)Apologies if this has already been posted, and for cross-posting. The "Way )to Go" campaign is now
:getting under way - attempting to influence )Alistair's Darling's 10-year review of transport
:policy. The official launch )of the website, http://www.waytogo.org.uk is on Feb 9th. ) )Simon )

Is it anything to do with cycling ? If so, perhaps you could e-mail me some reality from Sheffield.
--
Comm again, Mike.

[email protected] (pmailkeey)typed

> On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 12:14:54 -0000, "Simon Geller" <[email protected]> wrote:

> :)Apologies if this has already been posted, and for cross-posting. The "Way )to Go" campaign is
> :now getting under way - attempting to influence )Alistair's Darling's 10-year review of transport
> :policy. The
> official launch
> :)of the website, http://www.waytogo.org.uk is on Feb 9th. ) )Simon )

> Is it anything to do with cycling ? If so, perhaps you could e-mail me some reality from
> Sheffield.

Yes it is.

CTC has posted proformas for us to send to our MPs.