Wayne's Chuckle of the Day

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Wayne Boatwright, Jan 4, 2006.

  1. http://tinypic.com/jpdcv5.gif

    --
    Wayne Boatwright *¿*

  2. biig

    biig Guest

  3. Andy

    Andy Guest

    Wayne Boatwright <[email protected]> wrote in
    news:[email protected]:

    > http://tinypic.com/jpdcv5.gif

    Yer off to a great start, Wayne

    I leave tomorrow for Tustin, CA. Back on the 17th.

    OB FOOD: REAL Mexican food when I arrive!!!!

    I'll be able to follow your CotDs so I'm told. :))

    Many thanks and all the best to you and your readers!

    Andy

  4. On Wed 04 Jan 2006 11:43:05a, Andy wrote in rec.food.cooking:

    > Wayne Boatwright <[email protected]> wrote in
    > news:[email protected]:
    >
    >> http://tinypic.com/jpdcv5.gif

    > Yer off to a great start, Wayne
    >
    > I leave tomorrow for Tustin, CA. Back on the 17th.
    >
    > OB FOOD: REAL Mexican food when I arrive!!!!

    That will be a treat!

    > I'll be able to follow your CotDs so I'm told. :))

    I'll do my best 'til your back.

    > Many thanks and all the best to you and your readers!
    >
    > Andy

    Thanks, Andy. Do have a safe trip and take good care of yourself and your
    brother. You are both in my thoughts.

    --
    Wayne Boatwright *¿*

    Sam Goldwyn, 1882-1974

  5. ensenadajim

    ensenadajim Guest

  6. On Wed 04 Jan 2006 01:36:13p, ensenadajim wrote in rec.food.cooking:

    > On 4 Jan 2006 12:58:33 +0100, Wayne Boatwright
    > <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >>http://tinypic.com/jpdcv5.gif

    > Spewing coffee all over the monitor
    >

    > jim