WCP prices

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Raptor, May 21, 2003.

  1. Raptor

    Raptor Guest

    Those prices! I stay on their spam list because I want to see what's availble, but it's very rare
    that they have anything special enough to justify the money involved. The last time I tried to buy
    from them, their heavily discounted pro team gear (including bib shorts) was sold out.

    Maybe the chick on the century ride I did last Saturday can afford it. She was riding her Seven and
    talking about using her "other bike" for different kinds of rides.

    Lynn Wallace http://www.xmission.com/~lawall "Let me tell you what else I'm worried about. I'm
    worried about an opponent who uses nation building and the military in the same sentence. See, our
    view of the military is for the military to be properly prepared to fight and win war and therefore,
    prevent war from happening in the first place." George Bush, Nov. 6, 2000

    Tags:

  2. Hawke

    Hawke Guest

    "Raptor" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Those prices! I stay on their spam list because I want to see what's availble, but it's very rare
    > that they have anything special enough to justify the money involved. The last time I tried to buy
    > from them, their heavily discounted pro team gear (including bib shorts) was sold
    out.

    > Maybe the chick on the century ride I did last Saturday can afford it. She was riding her Seven
    > and talking about using her "other bike" for different kinds of rides.

    Very true, their prices are ridiculous.

    I also look through there catalog but never buy anything from them.

    Hawke

  3. Bart

    Bart Guest

    "Hawke" <[email protected]> wrote

    > I also look through there catalog but never buy anything from them.

    1. LEARN HOW TO SPELL !!!!!

    2. ERRR.......

    3. WRITE SOMETHING WHICH MIGHT BE ANYHOW USEFUL FOR SOMEBODY !!!!!

  4. Hawke

    Hawke Guest

    "Bart" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > "Hawke" <[email protected]> wrote
    > >
    > > I also look through there catalog but never buy anything from them.

    "their"

    > 1. LEARN HOW TO SPELL !!!!!
    >
    > 2. ERRR.......
    >
    > 3. WRITE SOMETHING WHICH MIGHT BE ANYHOW USEFUL FOR SOMEBODY !!!!!

    Learn to use proper grammar!

    Hawke