    From: [email protected] (JDrew63929)
    Subject: Re: Dr Hulda Clark
    Date: 1999/03/06
    Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative

    > It merely points out that you cannot and should not try to
    > transfer your personal experience to another person.

    You are way off base here, Silverfern, we are in the USA, a
    free country, she has every right to tell what worked for
    her, that is what a NG is all about. Why do you keep
    attacking people who are trying to help others??

    We are getting pretty tired of hearing--"you do not know
    that the treatment had any effect on you". We drink the
    oil & fruit juice, go to bed, the next morning, we pass
    gallstones (confirmed by a MD) not to hard to figure
    out. DUH!!!

    Jan </quote>

    Regards,

    Aribert Deckers
    --
    Reklame mit wahrheitswidrigen Behauptungen

    http://www.ariplex.com/ama/ama_wies.htm