"We drink the oil & fruit juice,"

Happy Oyster

Guest
<quote>
From: [email protected] (JDrew63929)
Subject: Re: Dr Hulda Clark
Date: 1999/03/06
Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative

> It merely points out that you cannot and should not try to
> transfer your personal experience to another person.

You are way off base here, Silverfern, we are in the USA, a
free country, she has every right to tell what worked for
her, that is what a NG is all about. Why do you keep
attacking people who are trying to help others??

We are getting pretty tired of hearing--"you do not know
that the treatment had any effect on you". We drink the
oil & fruit juice, go to bed, the next morning, we pass
gallstones (confirmed by a MD) not to hard to figure
out. DUH!!!

Jan </quote>

Regards,

Aribert Deckers
--
Reklame mit wahrheitswidrigen Behauptungen

http://www.ariplex.com/ama/ama_wies.htm