We have a celebrity among us...

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Jim S, Jul 21, 2004.

  1. Jim S

    Jim S Guest

    Not sure if this has been mentioned but but I saw what I assume was a letter
    to the editor by our own Brian Lafferty in VeloNews this week

    Tags:

  2. Sonarrat

    Sonarrat Guest

    in article [email protected], Jim S at [email protected]
    wrote on 7/21/04 8:27 PM:

    > Not sure if this has been mentioned but but I saw what I assume was a letter
    > to the editor by our own Brian Lafferty in VeloNews this week

    Yes, but which one?

    -Sonarrat.

  3. On Wed, 21 Jul 2004 23:27:07 -0400, "Jim S" <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >Not sure if this has been mentioned but but I saw what I assume was a letter
    >to the editor by our own Brian Lafferty in VeloNews this week

    Wow.

    JT