Road Cycling · Public discussion

Wear Yellow -- any takers?

Started by Claire Petersky · · Last activity · 3 posts · 806 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Road Cycling
Published
10 June 2004
Last activity
15 June 2004
Original author
Claire Petersky
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
806
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I'm thinking of buying a ten-pack of the wrist bands. I'll
    mail extras to anyone here (US only, for postage reasons).
    Any takers? Email me.

    store.laf.orgindex.php

    --
    Warm Regards,

    Claire Petersky Please replace earthlink for mouse-potato
    and .net for .com Home of the meditative cyclist:
    home.earthlink.netWelcome.htm See the
    books I've set free at:
    bookcrossing.comCpetersky

  2. "Claire Petersky" > I'm thinking of buying a ten-pack of the
    wrist bands. I'll mail extras to anyone here (US only, for
    postage reasons). Any takers? Email me.

    I picked up one of the yellow wrist bands at my LBS
    yesterday. They had a small box on the counter. You
    shouldn't have to mail any of them. I expect nearly every
    shop will have them.

    Pat in TX

  3. Quoted message said:

    I'm thinking of buying a ten-pack of the wrist bands. I'll
    mail extras to anyone here

    I got a 10 pack. Im giving the extras to friends that have
    been effected by cancer.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.