Weather

Just Zis Guy

Guest
The Met Office have emphatically denied any relationship between the current downpour and the fact
that certain cyclists in Reading had just got three bikes out of the shed and the first one in bits
on the workstand.

In related news, it is expected to **** with rain solidly for the next week in Normandy, although no
rain is expected between Reading and Henley.

Guy
===
dynamic DNS permitting)
work. Apologies.

> The Met Office have emphatically denied any relationship between the current downpour and the fact
> that certain cyclists in Reading had just got three bikes out of the shed and the first one in
> bits on the workstand.

I have recently moved house. The new house comes complete with a forge! Now I don't know much about
forging but the drop hammer looks good and might come in handy for the nuts. What it does mean
though is that I have a workshop big enough to dismantle several bikes, it has lights, electricity
(when the generator is running) and is, absolute bliss, under cover.

Just bragging, can't help it :)

Colin

>In related news, it is expected to **** with rain solidly for the next week in Normandy, although
>no rain is expected between Reading and Henley.

Postcard!!! Calvados!!

Cheers, helen s

~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~

Colin Blackburn <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > The Met Office have emphatically denied any relationship between the current downpour and the
> > fact that certain cyclists in Reading had just got three bikes out of the shed and the first one
> > in bits on the workstand.
>
> I have recently moved house. The new house comes complete with a forge! Now I don't know much
> about forging but the drop hammer looks good and might come in handy for the nuts. What it does
> mean though is that I have a workshop big enough to dismantle several bikes, it has lights,
> electricity (when the generator is running) and is, absolute bliss, under cover.
>
> Just bragging, can't help it :)

Mine came with a workshop and inspection pit which is good for hiding stuff in when you go on
holiday. Simon

On 23 May 2003 06:14:00 -0700, [email protected] (Simon Mason) wrote:

> Mine came with a workshop and inspection pit which is good for hiding stuff in when you go on
> holiday.

My uncle thought that would be a grand way of working on his car, until he remembered ot was a
three-wheeler. Which was about one and a half seconds too late...

Guy
===
dynamic DNS permitting)
work. Apologies.

On Fri, 23 May 2003 11:07:39 +0100, "Just zis Guy, you know?" <[email protected]> wrote:

>The Met Office have emphatically denied any relationship between the current downpour and the fact
>that certain cyclists in Reading had just got three bikes out of the shed and the first one in bits
>on the workstand.

Met Office. Pah!!

<http://www.xcweather.co.uk> is what one needs. It even covers that county royally full of berks, or
so I believe.