Weather

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Mojo Deluxe, Mar 6, 2004.

  1. Mojo Deluxe

    Mojo Deluxe Guest

    Tags:

  2. Shawn Curry

    Shawn Curry Guest

    mojo deluxe wrote:
    > After some rain last night, the weather forcast for the
    > next ten days
    > is.....
    >
    > http://www.weather.com/weather/local/70722?lswe=70722&lws-
    > a=WeatherLocalUndeclared
    >
    > Be sure to page down.
    >
    > I think I'll get some riding in. :)

    I saw the 69 deg current temp, and didn't need to page down.
    I did though. Very nice.

    Shawn

  3. Geedubb

    Geedubb Guest

    But look at the near 80% humidity there.

    Check out our next week's weather http://www.weather.com/we-
    ather/local/85029?lswe=85029&lwsa=WeatherLocalUndeclared

    Started a ride this morning at 7:15 at 45°F and finished a
    little after noon at near 70.

    But then I'll be in merry old England Friday for a week of
    wet and cold......

    Gary

    "Shawn Curry" <[email protected]> wrote in
    message news:[email protected]_s51...
    > mojo deluxe wrote:
    > > After some rain last night, the weather forcast for the
    > > next ten days
    > > is.....

    http://www.weather.com/weather/local/70722?lswe=70722&lwsa=-
    WeatherLocalUndeclared

    > > Be sure to page down.
    > >
    > > I think I'll get some riding in. :)
    > >
    > I saw the 69 deg current temp, and didn't need to page
    > down. I did though. Very nice.
    >
    > Shawn

  4. Mojo Deluxe

    Mojo Deluxe Guest