web journal

Angie wrote:

> i have a web journal if anyone wants to check it out. it's of my weight loss journey.
>
> http://wantingtolose.bravejournal.com
>
> tell me what you think.
>
> angie

how did you lose so much weight so fast?

--
www.ecornucopia.com - Mother Nature's Healing Foods

well... my first clue that morning was when the school lunch-counter lady shouted, "bains? nain't no
mo bains"!!!

i was on weight watchers before. I joined march of last years. I started at
152.5 pounds and I was strick with myself then. But i am having a hard time getting back on track
and staying there. I am taking this one day at a time. it wasn't easy then to lose the weight
cause i eventually stopped going to the meetings because of my schedual. but i am getting there.
my goal now is to reach 115 and stay there. angie "Trevor" <[email protected]> wrote in
message news:[email protected]...
> Angie wrote:
>
> > i have a web journal if anyone wants to check it out. it's of my weight
loss
> > journey.
> >
> > http://wantingtolose.bravejournal.com
> >
> > tell me what you think.
> >
> > angie
> >

> how did you lose so much weight so fast?
>
> --
> www.ecornucopia.com - Mother Nature's Healing Foods
>
> well... my first clue that morning was when the school lunch-counter lady shouted, "bains? nain't
> no mo bains"!!!

if u visit my site i have a guest book please sign it for me angie