web journal

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Angie, Mar 2, 2004.

  1. Angie

    Angie Guest

    Tags:

  2. Trevor

    Trevor Guest

    Angie wrote:

    > i have a web journal if anyone wants to check it out. it's of my weight loss journey.
    >
    > http://wantingtolose.bravejournal.com
    >
    > tell me what you think.
    >
    > angie

    how did you lose so much weight so fast?

    --
    www.ecornucopia.com - Mother Nature's Healing Foods

    well... my first clue that morning was when the school lunch-counter lady shouted, "bains? nain't no
    mo bains"!!!

  3. Angie

    Angie Guest

    i was on weight watchers before. I joined march of last years. I started at
    152.5 pounds and I was strick with myself then. But i am having a hard time getting back on track
    and staying there. I am taking this one day at a time. it wasn't easy then to lose the weight
    cause i eventually stopped going to the meetings because of my schedual. but i am getting there.
    my goal now is to reach 115 and stay there. angie "Trevor" <[email protected]> wrote in
    message news:[email protected]...
    > Angie wrote:
    >
    > > i have a web journal if anyone wants to check it out. it's of my weight
    loss
    > > journey.
    > >
    > > http://wantingtolose.bravejournal.com
    > >
    > > tell me what you think.
    > >
    > > angie
    > >

    > how did you lose so much weight so fast?
    >
    > --
    > www.ecornucopia.com - Mother Nature's Healing Foods
    >
    > well... my first clue that morning was when the school lunch-counter lady shouted, "bains? nain't
    > no mo bains"!!!

  4. Angie

    Angie Guest

    if u visit my site i have a guest book please sign it for me angie