Web site or DISH for RVV?

Kristine Peterson

Guest
Will there be any live video coverage of RVV this weekend? I have DISH, so
no tape delay, but wonder if there is anything on the web? Thanks...

ktp

In the past you cauld listen to live audio at www.eurosport.com

"[email protected]" <[email protected]> wrote in
news:[email protected]:

> Kristine Peterson wrote:
>> Will there be any live video coverage of RVV this weekend? I have
>> DISH, so no tape delay, but wonder if there is anything on the web?
>> Thanks...
>>
>> ktp

> In the past you cauld listen to live audio at www.eurosport.com

I will be traveling during the OLN coverage so I am hoping to watch the
race live on the web and listen to the Eurosport audio in English:

http://www.beelinetv.com/
Go to "Italian TV"
Select "Rai Sport Hi Speed"
The race coverage is supposed to start at 1515 European Central Time.

This has worked for several races in the past but I am not certain it will
work this weekend. If RAI does not work I will look for French, Belgian,
or Danish feeds.

If anyone has a better idea I would be grateful.

thanks