web site tarted up

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Mtbguy, Feb 11, 2003.

  1. Mtbguy

    Mtbguy Guest

    miss me? not. Been busy tarting up the place. check it out.

    www.mtbguy.ca

    Tags:

  2. Michael Dart

    Michael Dart Guest

    "MTBguy" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > miss me? not. Been busy tarting up the place. check it out.
    >
    > www.mtbguy.ca

    So where are the girls? ;^)

    Mike - nice site.

  3. John Harlow

    John Harlow Guest

    "MTBguy" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > miss me? not. Been busy tarting up the place. check it out.
    >
    > www.mtbguy.ca

    Was it tarted before? Now you've gone and made it re-tarted.

    (nice site!)

  4. Bill Wheeler

    Bill Wheeler Guest

    On Tue, 11 Feb 2003 16:00:20 -0500, MTBguy <[email protected]> wrote:

    >miss me? not. Been busy tarting up the place. check it out.
    >
    >www.mtbguy.ca

    Nice, bill

    :-]