website and blog of diet

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Anglea Woollcom, Jan 26, 2004.

  1. i started a new website and a blog to track my diet progress

    www.hopingtolose10.tripod.com/ website

    www.hopingtolose10.tripod.com/hopingtolose10/ blog

    let me know what you think. has pics on web site and other info about my diet and my progress. the
    blog is a journal i keep of my progress and what i think about how things are going. any suggestions
    would be great. thanks angie.
    ps there's spots on the blog that you can post a message and let me know what you think.

    Tags:

  2. if problems accessing the links in other post try this one instead

    hopingtolose10.tripod.com/ website hopingtolose10.tripod.com/hopingtolose10/ blog

    i have problems when you use it the other way.

    hope this works let me know angie "Anglea Woollcombe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > i started a new website and a blog to track my diet progress
    >
    > www.hopingtolose10.tripod.com/ website
    >
    > www.hopingtolose10.tripod.com/hopingtolose10/ blog
    >
    > let me know what you think. has pics on web site and other info about my diet and my progress. the
    > blog is a journal i keep of my progress and what i think about how things are going. any
    > suggestions would be great. thanks angie.
    > ps there's spots on the blog that you can post a message and let me know what you think.

  3. Nathalie W

    Nathalie W Guest

    Hi Angela, I wanted to check your site and blog, but both links gave me an error message from tripod
    : "Sorry, but the page or the file that you 're looking for is not here".

    Am I the only one experiencing this ?

    --
    Nathalie from Belgium
    134.1/104.2/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg
    134/1.105/212 lbs "Anglea Woollcombe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > i started a new website and a blog to track my diet progress
    >
    > www.hopingtolose10.tripod.com/ website
    >
    > www.hopingtolose10.tripod.com/hopingtolose10/ blog
    >
    > let me know what you think. has pics on web site and other info about my diet and my progress. the
    > blog is a journal i keep of my progress and what i think about how things are going. any
    > suggestions would be great. thanks angie.
    > ps there's spots on the blog that you can post a message and let me know what you think.

  4. bring up a new page and type in as follows and they should work

    hopingtolose10.tripod.com/ website and hopingtolose10.tripod.com/hopingtolose10/ blog only way it
    will work sorry guys angie "Nathalie W" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    berlin.de...
    > Hi Angela, I wanted to check your site and blog, but both links gave me an error message from
    > tripod : "Sorry, but the page or the file that you 're
    looking
    > for is not here".
    >
    > Am I the only one experiencing this ?
    >
    > --
    > Nathalie from Belgium
    > 134.1/104.2/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg
    > 295.6/229.7/minigoal 220.3/Goal 150 pounds RAFL 105.3/104.3/96 Kg
    > 232/229.7/212 lbs "Anglea Woollcombe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > i started a new website and a blog to track my diet progress
    > >
    > > www.hopingtolose10.tripod.com/ website
    > >
    > > www.hopingtolose10.tripod.com/hopingtolose10/ blog
    > >
    > > let me know what you think. has pics on web site and other info about my diet and my progress.
    > > the blog is a journal i keep of my progress and what i think about how things are going. any
    > > suggestions would be great. thanks angie.
    > > ps there's spots on the blog that you can post a message and let me know what you think.

  5. Nathalie W

    Nathalie W Guest

    Works better indeed. Your pages are looking great, Angie! And it 's nice to
    match a face to a name :)
    --
    Nathalie from Belgium
    134.1/104.2/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg
    134.1/104.3/minigoal 220.3/Goal 150 pounds RAFL 105.3/104.3/96 Kg
    134/1.105/212 lbs "Anglea Woollcombe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:p[email protected]...
    > if problems accessing the links in other post try this one instead
    >
    > hopingtolose10.tripod.com/ website hopingtolose10.tripod.com/hopingtolose10/ blog
    >
    > i have problems when you use it the other way.
    >
    > hope this works let me know angie "Anglea Woollcombe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > i started a new website and a blog to track my diet progress
    > >
    > > www.hopingtolose10.tripod.com/ website
    > >
    > > www.hopingtolose10.tripod.com/hopingtolose10/ blog
    > >
    > > let me know what you think. has pics on web site and other info about my diet and my progress.
    > > the blog is a journal i keep of my progress and what i think about how things are going. any
    > > suggestions would be great. thanks angie.
    > > ps there's spots on the blog that you can post a message and let me know what you think.

  6. No www in the url:
    http://hopingtolose10.tripod.com

    Cheers, Vanessa

    "Nathalie W" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    berlin.de...
    | Hi Angela, I wanted to check your site and blog, but both links gave me an error message from
    | tripod : "Sorry, but the page or the file that you 're
    looking
    | for is not here".
    |
    | Am I the only one experiencing this ?
    |
    | --
    | Nathalie from Belgium
    | 134.1/104.2/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg
    | 295.6/229.7/minigoal 220.3/Goal 150 pounds RAFL 105.3/104.3/96 Kg
    | 232/229.7/212 lbs "Anglea Woollcombe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    | news:[email protected]...
    | > i started a new website and a blog to track my diet progress
    | >
    | > www.hopingtolose10.tripod.com/ website
    | >
    | > www.hopingtolose10.tripod.com/hopingtolose10/ blog
    | >
    | > let me know what you think. has pics on web site and other info about my diet and my progress.
    | > the blog is a journal i keep of my progress and what i think about how things are going. any
    | > suggestions would be great. thanks angie.
    | > ps there's spots on the blog that you can post a message and let me know what you think.

  7. thank you, the sites are very picky about how to type the names in. i even
    have problems with it. i will try and update the sites as much as possible
    thanks again