website and blog of diet

Anglea Woollcom

Guest
i started a new website and a blog to track my diet progress

www.hopingtolose10.tripod.com/ website

www.hopingtolose10.tripod.com/hopingtolose10/ blog

let me know what you think. has pics on web site and other info about my diet and my progress. the
blog is a journal i keep of my progress and what i think about how things are going. any suggestions
would be great. thanks angie.
ps there's spots on the blog that you can post a message and let me know what you think.

if problems accessing the links in other post try this one instead

hopingtolose10.tripod.com/ website hopingtolose10.tripod.com/hopingtolose10/ blog

i have problems when you use it the other way.

hope this works let me know angie "Anglea Woollcombe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> i started a new website and a blog to track my diet progress
>
> www.hopingtolose10.tripod.com/ website
>
> www.hopingtolose10.tripod.com/hopingtolose10/ blog
>
> let me know what you think. has pics on web site and other info about my diet and my progress. the
> blog is a journal i keep of my progress and what i think about how things are going. any
> suggestions would be great. thanks angie.
> ps there's spots on the blog that you can post a message and let me know what you think.

Hi Angela, I wanted to check your site and blog, but both links gave me an error message from tripod
: "Sorry, but the page or the file that you 're looking for is not here".

Am I the only one experiencing this ?

--
Nathalie from Belgium
134.1/104.2/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg
134/1.105/212 lbs "Anglea Woollcombe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> i started a new website and a blog to track my diet progress
>
> www.hopingtolose10.tripod.com/ website
>
> www.hopingtolose10.tripod.com/hopingtolose10/ blog
>
> let me know what you think. has pics on web site and other info about my diet and my progress. the
> blog is a journal i keep of my progress and what i think about how things are going. any
> suggestions would be great. thanks angie.
> ps there's spots on the blog that you can post a message and let me know what you think.

bring up a new page and type in as follows and they should work

hopingtolose10.tripod.com/ website and hopingtolose10.tripod.com/hopingtolose10/ blog only way it
will work sorry guys angie "Nathalie W" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
berlin.de...
> Hi Angela, I wanted to check your site and blog, but both links gave me an error message from
> tripod : "Sorry, but the page or the file that you 're
looking
> for is not here".
>
> Am I the only one experiencing this ?
>
> --
> Nathalie from Belgium
> 134.1/104.2/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg
> 295.6/229.7/minigoal 220.3/Goal 150 pounds RAFL 105.3/104.3/96 Kg
> 232/229.7/212 lbs "Anglea Woollcombe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > i started a new website and a blog to track my diet progress
> >
> > www.hopingtolose10.tripod.com/ website
> >
> > www.hopingtolose10.tripod.com/hopingtolose10/ blog
> >
> > let me know what you think. has pics on web site and other info about my diet and my progress.
> > the blog is a journal i keep of my progress and what i think about how things are going. any
> > suggestions would be great. thanks angie.
> > ps there's spots on the blog that you can post a message and let me know what you think.

Works better indeed. Your pages are looking great, Angie! And it 's nice to
match a face to a name :)
--
Nathalie from Belgium
134.1/104.2/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg
134.1/104.3/minigoal 220.3/Goal 150 pounds RAFL 105.3/104.3/96 Kg
134/1.105/212 lbs "Anglea Woollcombe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:p[email protected]...
> if problems accessing the links in other post try this one instead
>
> hopingtolose10.tripod.com/ website hopingtolose10.tripod.com/hopingtolose10/ blog
>
> i have problems when you use it the other way.
>
> hope this works let me know angie "Anglea Woollcombe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > i started a new website and a blog to track my diet progress
> >
> > www.hopingtolose10.tripod.com/ website
> >
> > www.hopingtolose10.tripod.com/hopingtolose10/ blog
> >
> > let me know what you think. has pics on web site and other info about my diet and my progress.
> > the blog is a journal i keep of my progress and what i think about how things are going. any
> > suggestions would be great. thanks angie.
> > ps there's spots on the blog that you can post a message and let me know what you think.

No www in the url:
http://hopingtolose10.tripod.com

Cheers, Vanessa

"Nathalie W" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
berlin.de...
| Hi Angela, I wanted to check your site and blog, but both links gave me an error message from
| tripod : "Sorry, but the page or the file that you 're
looking
| for is not here".
|
| Am I the only one experiencing this ?
|
| --
| Nathalie from Belgium
| 134.1/104.2/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg
| 295.6/229.7/minigoal 220.3/Goal 150 pounds RAFL 105.3/104.3/96 Kg
| 232/229.7/212 lbs "Anglea Woollcombe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
| news:[email protected]...
| > i started a new website and a blog to track my diet progress
| >
| > www.hopingtolose10.tripod.com/ website
| >
| > www.hopingtolose10.tripod.com/hopingtolose10/ blog
| >
| > let me know what you think. has pics on web site and other info about my diet and my progress.
| > the blog is a journal i keep of my progress and what i think about how things are going. any
| > suggestions would be great. thanks angie.
| > ps there's spots on the blog that you can post a message and let me know what you think.

thank you, the sites are very picky about how to type the names in. i even
have problems with it. i will try and update the sites as much as possible
thanks again