Website users

G

I thought you guys might find this interesting, the following list tells you which countries have the most visitors to this website.

1 United States
2 South Africa
3 AU
4 Belgium
5 UK
6 Netherlands
7 Canada
8 Poland
9 Sweden
10 New Zealand
11 Singapore
12 Denmark
13 Ireland
14 France
15 Hong Kong
16 GB
17 Spain
18 Israel
19 Mexico
20 Japan

dunno man.....could be, my list only went to 20 :)

But i think your the only user from there

Steve how come the UK comes in at number 5 and GB 16 ?

Just get rid of GB and give the empty spot to Altwegg ;D ;D

and to all you cyclist from the UK jump in, I get lonely :'( ;)

Steve how come the UK comes in at number 5 and GB 16 ?

Just get rid of GB and give the empty spot to Altwegg  ;D ;D

and to all you cyclist from the UK jump in, I get lonely :'( ;)

ummm maybe it depends on what domain the users ISP is using? we get lots of visitors from the UK cause a coaching site in the UK has a nice big link to us on their front page.

http://www.abcc.freeserve.co.uk/

Hi,

Very interesting, is it not perhaps possible to insert memers' country on their profile so that it shows with their posts (like their gender & # of posts). That way we can easily see what country the people are from, the Ausies can be given the choice to hide their country. ;D ;D

Hi,

Very interesting, is it not perhaps possible to insert memers' country on their profile so that it shows with their posts (like their gender & # of posts). That way we can easily see what country the people are from, the Ausies can be given the choice to hide their country.  ;D  ;D

You can enter you location into your profile already, but that data isnt what was used to make up the above list.

Steve,

I hear what you're saying, but even though that is not the info that was used, it would be nice to see at a glance where everybody is from. Like you say you already have the info available on profiles so maybe that part can be added to the info displayed with each members' post???

Steve. I go with Lazy Legs on this one. Say Lazy Legs where ARE you from?!! ;D Never mind, I'll look up your profile. ;)

There are certainly some interesting names on that list, although I too am slightly confused that both the UK and GB made the list.

The list seems to tell me that a lot of these "users" haven't registered or posted yet. I wonder what the go there is?

This might not be at all accurate, because if it goes on domain names, eg, isp.com.au or isp.co.uk etc, some Aussie ISPs have a domain name of aussieisp.net with no .au.

But I still think it would be fairly accurate, as the top 3 seem to be the top 3 countries that people are from when posting.

(Aussie user here)

This might not be at all accurate, because if it goes on domain names, eg, isp.com.au or isp.co.uk etc, some Aussie ISPs have a domain name of aussieisp.net with no .au.

But I still think it would be fairly accurate, as the top 3 seem to be the top 3 countries that people are from when posting.

(Aussie user here)

Thats true, measuring internet traffic can be dodgy at best

Let's kick the sleeping dog. I'm from CAPE TOWN, ;D ;D ;D not South Africa. ??? ??? ??? No spesific reason, but it could be that Gauteng is listed as part of South Africa :-X :-X :-X

For sure Cape Town is not part of SA. If it was, you guys would of at least been a bit more awake than you are now... ;D ;)

Hi there

Old Timer, Ja- maybe we've met on the road sometime, it's interesting to see where everybody is from; it's just a pitty that it's such a schlep to find out ???
As for you Pothole- why don't you stay in your- I mean that hole ;D
I'm a Durbanite Staying in Pretoria the since November last year. Will always be a Durbanite and Sharks supporter no matter where I stay 8) 8) 8) Durban South Africa rules!!! 8) 8) 8)
Cheers