Wedding on pedals

Corzhens

May 26, 2015
I just got this news. The daughter of my high school friend recently got married on a bike. Read that well. Yes, the wedding ceremonies was conducted by a pastor with the couple and the entourage all dressed up in cycling attire. They live in California and I suppose the venue is a park. I still have to get the details but it looks exciting to me, not to mention that it is somewhat unique.

Note: Please move this thread to a more appropriate board if this does not belong here.

I just got this news. The daughter of my high school friend recently got married on a bike. Read that well. Yes, the wedding ceremonies was conducted by a pastor with the couple and the entourage all dressed up in cycling attire. They live in California and I suppose the venue is a park. I still have to get the details but it looks exciting to me, not to mention that it is somewhat unique.

Note: Please move this thread to a more appropriate board if this does not belong here.

That's pretty neat. When I got married and went on my honeymoon, my wife and I went mountain climbing. When we were coming down off Mt. Katahdin in Maine, we met 4 couples, who wanted to know where we were from. When they discovered we were on our honeymoon, they were extremely surprised that we were spending time climbing mountains. Another acquaintance of mine got married, and he and his new bride hiked Olympic National Park in Washington state.

Reactions: Corzhens
Wow, that's certainly a unique wedding idea. Out of curiosity, I tried to find pictures of wedding with the same theme. And look what I found:

bikewedding_biketunnel.jpg

hang%20loose%20105k.jpg

I love it actually! It's such a fun motif and theme and just shows how connected a couple is with biking. Since we got married just by civil law, I didn't have the opportunity to decide my own wedding motif and theme. If ever we can get married again, I would definitely choose this biking theme! My husband loves biking as well, along with motorcycle riding, lol. And I think it best fits our lifestyle since we're both very active people. We also have lots of friends who are into biking, even though it's not competitive or anything.

Oh wow! That's really neat! I love different weddings. Always some couple out here getting married in new and exciting ways. If I ever egwt married I'd want to do a wedding like that.

Yes! sound divine.
One of my friends who is a big biker always says that if nobody marries her, she will go to the alter with the bike in the end :)

Very cute idea for friends and family that are all into the same thing. That's awesome that they would celebrate the act of spending their life together doing something that they love doing together! I've seen some pretty good ideas, but never personally heard of a cycle themed wedding. How creative! <3

Hmm. I'm having visions of a wedding in a beautiful park and then a group bike ride down the biking paths to another park for the reception, the bride and groom on a decorated tandem bike, and everyone else riding solo. Sounds like a really cute idea actually. Alas, I'm already married and soon to celebrate my 5th anniversary, but this does sound like a lot of fun. :)

Pharma Science, the Indian Ayurveda product Anti Piles is a complete resolution for your piles problems. This medicine will cure all hemorrhoids from both internal and external problem forever. Yours piles will be removed only there will be marks. The treatment duration is only of 15 day and in these days you will see the difference.

Hemorrhoids treatment should be taken under our authorized and registered doctors. It is not directly send to the patients. It is totally an Ayurvedic medicine consist of haridra, maida, Shavet paparti, ghee, rakt chandan, shalmali niryasa, nariayal tail.
For More Visit

……………………………………………………………………..

Anti Piles