Wedge Seat Bag For Aero Carbon Post?

Joel Crawley

Guest
I have a Giant with (I assume a Giant house brand) Aero
Carbon seatpost. I'm interested in a wedge type seat bag.
Nothing big just enough to hold a flip cell phone and a
couple of bucks.

Will any of the wedge bags work with a aero post? I'm
leaning towards the Pedro Blowout Bag (35ci) since it looks
like it would match the yellow of my Giant. Not to mention I
just like the look. Would this bag work? Or do you guys have
any other opinions/options I might check out?

Thanks,

Joel

i use a blackburn wedge on a giant aero seatpost and it
works just fine. the thing to look out for is that the
velcro strap that wraps around the post is long enough -
mine just about makes it.

On Fri, 09 Jul 2004 01:44:14 GMT, Joel Crawley <[email protected]>
wrote:
>I have a Giant with (I assume a Giant house brand) Aero
>Carbon seatpost. I'm interested in a wedge type seat bag.
>Nothing big just enough to hold a flip cell phone and a
>couple of bucks.
>
>Will any of the wedge bags work with a aero post?

I've used various wedge bags on my Giant aero post. None
have given me any problem. I've since evolved into having a
rear rack...
--
Rick Onanian

Alright thanks for the info. guys. I ended up getting the
Pearl Izumi Tailgate bag. Ordered it so I haven't got it to
put on yet but atleast I know it'll probably work fine.
Thanks again.

Joel