Wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mrbadog

When I first saw the profile of Wednesday's stage prior to the race, I figured it would be a day for
the no-name breakaways. Will this change with the race so tight and two additional flat stages (to
recover) before the TT? Seems like it would be near impossible to maintain any gap gained on the
climbs all the way to the end.

mrbadog wrote:
> When I first saw the profile of Wednesday's stage prior to the race, I figured it would be a day
> for the no-name breakaways. Will this change with the race so tight and two additional flat stages
> (to recover) before the TT? Seems like it would be near impossible to maintain any gap gained on
> the climbs all the way to the end.

Ullrich will try anyway. It's what he does. And fail.

--
--
Lynn Wallace http://www.xmission.com/~lawall "I'm not proud. We really haven't done everything we
could to protect our customers. Our products just aren't engineered for security." --Microsoft VP in
charge of Windows OS Development, Brian Valentine.

Raptor <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> mrbadog wrote:
> > When I first saw the profile of Wednesday's stage prior to the race, I figured it would be a day
> > for the no-name breakaways. Will this change with the race so tight and two additional flat
> > stages (to recover) before the TT? Seems like it would be near impossible to maintain any gap
> > gained on the climbs all the way to the end.
>
> Ullrich will try anyway. It's what he does. And fail.
>
> --

Vino mentioned that he is not done attacking. However, he may reflect on the futility of trying to
stay away tomorrrow and get used to the idea of third place.

Chip

Status
Not open for further replies.