Wednesday

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Mrbadog, Jul 21, 2003.

  1. Mrbadog

    Mrbadog Guest

    When I first saw the profile of Wednesday's stage prior to the race, I figured it would be a day for
    the no-name breakaways. Will this change with the race so tight and two additional flat stages (to
    recover) before the TT? Seems like it would be near impossible to maintain any gap gained on the
    climbs all the way to the end.

    Tags:

  2. Raptor

    Raptor Guest

    mrbadog wrote:
    > When I first saw the profile of Wednesday's stage prior to the race, I figured it would be a day
    > for the no-name breakaways. Will this change with the race so tight and two additional flat stages
    > (to recover) before the TT? Seems like it would be near impossible to maintain any gap gained on
    > the climbs all the way to the end.

    Ullrich will try anyway. It's what he does. And fail.

  3. Mrbadog

    Mrbadog Guest

    Raptor <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > mrbadog wrote:
    > > When I first saw the profile of Wednesday's stage prior to the race, I figured it would be a day
    > > for the no-name breakaways. Will this change with the race so tight and two additional flat
    > > stages (to recover) before the TT? Seems like it would be near impossible to maintain any gap
    > > gained on the climbs all the way to the end.
    >
    > Ullrich will try anyway. It's what he does. And fail.
    >
    > --

    Vino mentioned that he is not done attacking. However, he may reflect on the futility of trying to
    stay away tomorrrow and get used to the idea of third place.

    Chip