Wednesday's SMH

Jack Russell

Guest
Nice letter from a bike courier today
--
Remove norubbish to reply

On Nov 7, 1:33 pm, Jack Russell <[email protected]> wrote:
> Nice letter from a bike courier today
> --
> Remove norubbish to reply

http://www.smh.com.au/letters/index.html?page=fullpage

Build a bridge, bike-baiters

As a working city bicycle courier, I am occasionally criticised for
such misdemeanours as flowing through traffic and taking a full lane
in unsafe sections. Those who choose to preach from their big-wheeled,
chrome-plated, plastic chariots should note one thing: if you don't
wind down the window of your air-conditioned, carbon-farting bubble,
the chances are I won't be able to hear you. If I do happen to hear
you, the chances are greater that I have heard it all before. Go and
see Morris Iemma's men on Macquarie Street - they know people who will
build you a bridge to get over it.

Steve Partridge Marrickville

On Nov 7, 1:33 pm, Jack Russell <[email protected]> wrote:
> Nice letter from a bike courier today
> --
> Remove norubbish to reply

http://www.smh.com.au/letters/index.html?page=fullpage

Build a bridge, bike-baiters

As a working city bicycle courier, I am occasionally criticised for
such misdemeanours as flowing through traffic and taking a full lane
in unsafe sections. Those who choose to preach from their big-wheeled,
chrome-plated, plastic chariots should note one thing: if you don't
wind down the window of your air-conditioned, carbon-farting bubble,
the chances are I won't be able to hear you. If I do happen to hear
you, the chances are greater that I have heard it all before. Go and
see Morris Iemma's men on Macquarie Street - they know people who will
build you a bridge to get over it.

Steve Partridge Marrickville

"Duncan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Nov 7, 1:33 pm, Jack Russell <[email protected]> wrote:
>> Nice letter from a bike courier today
>> --
>> Remove norubbish to reply

> http://www.smh.com.au/letters/index.html?page=fullpage
>
> Build a bridge, bike-baiters
>
> As a working city bicycle courier, I am occasionally criticised for
> such misdemeanours as flowing through traffic and taking a full lane
> in unsafe sections. Those who choose to preach from their big-wheeled,
> chrome-plated, plastic chariots should note one thing: if you don't
> wind down the window of your air-conditioned, carbon-farting bubble,
> the chances are I won't be able to hear you. If I do happen to hear
> you, the chances are greater that I have heard it all before. Go and
> see Morris Iemma's men on Macquarie Street - they know people who will
> build you a bridge to get over it.
>
> Steve Partridge Marrickville

And just so that he doesn't get too hasty, Iemma will also whack a toll on
that bridge!!

DJ