Weeding through the weight loss crap!

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by [email protected], Jan 26, 2006.

  1. Hasseling about finding the right diet plan for you? I know I was! It
    took me forever to find out what would work for me. I spent countless
    hours of research, trying to find something that would work for me in
    my life. I finally found a diet plan that is right for me. During the
    process and having achieved my goal of losing 53 lbs and keeping it
    off, I feel the need to share the research I have collected with you.
    I've researched every kind of diet, counted calories, found out
    nutrional information and started leading and active lifestyle.

    I am offering you the choice to achieve the goals that I once had, now
    come true. I have created a site with very valuable information
    concerning diet programs, nutritional information, diet reviews, diet
    pill reviews, work outs, and gyms -- everything that you will need to
    become a healthier you. I update this site regularly for your
    information, and also would like to have feedback on this site. If you
    would like to have access to this site, please acccess the website
    below for additional information.

    http://home.comcast.net/~kaiparo/WeightIntro/

    I'm not trying to sell any products. I'm not backing up any diet plan.
    I'm not selling any service. I'm just trying to give the information to
    help you, especially in this new year. Because I know you have a tight
    busy schedual, families, work, comute, and always face unexpected
    things at the last minute, and do not have time to look up any diets or
    information concerning health. I am offering you this piece of
    information as a support to you. I hope you welcome my site for your
    personal growth! I know you will find valuable information just like I
    did.

    So now it's your turn to make the decision, it's up to you!

    Tags:

  2. "1. [email protected]

    I'm not trying to sell any products. I'm not backing up any diet plan.
    I'm not selling any service. "

    If you're not selling a service, then how come the link takes you right
    to a page that wants a paypal payment to enter? Now get lost, you
    lying jerk!

  3. Sorry you feel that way, the 1.50 is to keep the site up and keep it
    updated. i take time out of my work and schedule to give the
    information.

    [email protected] wrote:
    > "1. [email protected]
    >
    > I'm not trying to sell any products. I'm not backing up any diet plan.
    > I'm not selling any service. "
    >

    > If you're not selling a service, then how come the link takes you right
    > to a page that wants a paypal payment to enter? Now get lost, you
    > lying jerk!

  4. "Sorry you feel that way, the 1.50 is to keep the site up and keep it
    updated. i take time out of my work and schedule to give the
    information. "

    Well whoppee de do! Does that make it OK to come in here to a LC
    support group and claim you're not selling something, when in fact you
    are? Now get lost spammer!

  5. Marengo

    Marengo Guest

    [email protected] wrote:
    || Sorry you feel that way, the 1.50 is to keep the site up and keep it
    || updated. i take time out of my work and schedule to give the
    || information.

    Bullshit. You maintain your own website for free on space provided by your
    Comcast ISP just as I do on my free Cox webspace. Does Comcast know that
    you are charging for people to visit your website?

    This is a support usenet newsgroup for low-carb dieters. It's a free
    exchange of information. If you were sincere about helping others you would
    do what the rest of us do here, and that is to share your successes and
    information in posts here -- for free -- and post links to your website --
    for free. Charging for support information on the usenet is SPAM by
    definition whether it's $1.50 or $150.00.
    --
    Peter
    Website: http://member.cox.net/pmarengo