week 1 results posted for Low-Key Hillclimbs

Dan Connelly

Guest
Results for week 1 are now posted. Category rankings are not yet
implemented, but will follow.

http://lowkey.djconnel.com/week1/results.html

Overall scores will be the sum of all scores through week 2. At week
3, riders get a "throw-away" week, another at week 5, and the final
throw-away at week 7. Volunteers get a pro-rated score for one of
their weeks, equal to the average of their other "counting" weeks, so
there really is no disadvantage, rankings-wise, to volunteer for a climb.

Additionally, volunteers get to ride twice for free (or sponsor
someone else to ride free).

I hope everyone comes out for OLH next week.

Dan

> Results for week 1 are now posted. Category rankings are not yet
> implemented, but will follow.
>
> http://lowkey.djconnel.com/week1/results.html

What a surprise that Tracy Colwell won. :>)

Although I note a pretty good result for one Dan Connelly as well.

Is "Out of shape Dads" an actual category these days?

Glad these are held on Saturday mornings, when the shop keeps me from being
able to attend.

--Mike Jacoubowsky
Chain Reaction Bicycles
www.ChainReaction.com
Redwood City & Los Altos, CA USA

news:[email protected]...

Mike Jacoubowsky wrote:
>> Results for week 1 are now posted. Category rankings are not yet
>> implemented, but will follow.
>>
>> http://lowkey.djconnel.com/week1/results.html

> Glad these are held on Saturday mornings, when the shop keeps me from being
> able to attend.

Hey, what fun is that?

Sat works better for most folks, as if they're doing two hard rides on the weekend,
they're fresher on Saturday.

As for me, I'm taking it relatively easy this time of year. One hard ride in
the weekend is enough, one more day of intensity during the week.

Dan

In article <[email protected]>,
Dan Connelly <d_j_c_o_n_n_e_l@i_e_e_e.o_r_g> wrote:

> Mike Jacoubowsky wrote:
> >> Results for week 1 are now posted. Category rankings are not yet
> >> implemented, but will follow.
> >>
> >> http://lowkey.djconnel.com/week1/results.html

> > Glad these are held on Saturday mornings, when the shop keeps me from being
> > able to attend.
> >

> Hey, what fun is that?
>
> Sat works better for most folks, as if they're doing two hard rides on the
> weekend, they're fresher on Saturday.
>
> As for me, I'm taking it relatively easy this time of year. One hard ride in
> the weekend is enough, one more day of intensity during the week.

Hey Dan, have you got links to results from previous years? Just curious.

--
tanx,
Howard

Never take a tenant with a monkey.

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

In article <[email protected]>,
Dan Connelly <d_j_c_o_n_n_e_l@i_e_e_e.o_r_g> wrote:

> Howard Kveck wrote:
>
> > Hey Dan, have you got links to results from previous years? Just
> > curious.
> >

> The old web sites and data were essentially lost. There's some stuff
> available through
> archives.net, such as (occasionally):
> http://web.archive.org/web/19990209165144re_/www.hooked.net/~giorgio1/hillclim
> bs97/
>
> and I have some limited results that someone had salvaged.
>
> I'll try to piece together what I can when I get the chance.

Thanks, Dan. Oh, and there's no rush on that...