week 65

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Miss Violette, Jan 26, 2004.

  1. I got back to my regular meeting tonight. I lost .8, this is excellent as I had a larger than usual
    loss last week. My total is now 83.5, I added incorrectly last week. It has been a good week and I
    ended up with 14 flex points left which is what I shoot for but usually don't make. good luck to
    everyone this week, Lee

    Tags:

  2. Spoons

    Spoons Guest

    Hi Lee,

    WOW!!! 83.5 lbs down the drain!! You must be so proud of yourself. I'm sure proud of you.

    Take care,

    SPOONS Total Loss: 22 lbs

    "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    berlin.de...
    > I got back to my regular meeting tonight. I lost .8, this is excellent as
    > had a larger than usual loss last week. My total is now 83.5, I added incorrectly last week. It
    > has been a good week and I ended up with 14
    flex
    > points left which is what I shoot for but usually don't make. good luck
    > everyone this week, Lee

  3. Lesanne

    Lesanne Guest

    oooo going wonderful Lee

    "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    berlin.de...
    > I got back to my regular meeting tonight. I lost .8, this is excellent as
    > had a larger than usual loss last week. My total is now 83.5, I added incorrectly last week. It
    > has been a good week and I ended up with 14
    flex
    > points left which is what I shoot for but usually don't make. good luck
    > everyone this week, Lee

  4. Hi, Lee, Nice loss and congratulations on having flex points left. I might try that next week. Too
    late for this week.

    --
    Take Care Catherine
    154/135.8/136 Lifetime 6/99 Next personal goal 133.2

    "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    berlin.de...
    > I got back to my regular meeting tonight. I lost .8, this is excellent as
    > had a larger than usual loss last week. My total is now 83.5, I added incorrectly last week. It
    > has been a good week and I ended up with 14
    flex
    > points left which is what I shoot for but usually don't make. good luck
    > everyone this week, Lee

  5. Yeaaa! That's great news, Lee! I was afraid that you might maintain or even gain after last week.
    Congratulations. Elaine K

    Miss Violette wrote:

    >I got back to my regular meeting tonight. I lost .8, this is excellent as I had a larger than usual
    >loss last week. My total is now 83.5, I added incorrectly last week. It has been a good week and I
    >ended up with 14 flex points left which is what I shoot for but usually don't make. good luck to
    >everyone this week, Lee

  6. Nathalie W

    Nathalie W Guest

    Excellent, Lee!
    --
    Nathalie from Belgium
    134.1/104.2/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg
    134/1.105/212 lbs "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    berlin.de...
    > I got back to my regular meeting tonight. I lost .8, this is excellent as
    > had a larger than usual loss last week. My total is now 83.5, I added incorrectly last week. It
    > has been a good week and I ended up with 14
    flex
    > points left which is what I shoot for but usually don't make. good luck
    > everyone this week, Lee

  7. Fred

    Fred Guest

    Two in a row and this loss is not anything to sneeze at. Congrats

    On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 02:32:00 -0600, "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >I got back to my regular meeting tonight. I lost .8, this is excellent as I had a larger than usual
    >loss last week. My total is now 83.5, I added incorrectly last week. It has been a good week and I
    >ended up with 14 flex points left which is what I shoot for but usually don't make. good luck to
    >everyone this week, Lee

  8. You're doing such a great job Lee. Congratulations!

    --
    Brenda
    209/178/150 RafL goal 165

    "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    berlin.de...
    > I got back to my regular meeting tonight. I lost .8, this is excellent as
    > had a larger than usual loss last week. My total is now 83.5, I added incorrectly last week. It
    > has been a good week and I ended up with 14
    flex
    > points left which is what I shoot for but usually don't make. good luck
    > everyone this week, Lee

  9. Joyce

    Joyce Guest

    Way to go Lee, congrats on the great loss. And your total is amazing!!!

    Joyce

    On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 02:32:00 -0600, "Miss Violette" <[email protected]onsolidated.net> wrote:

    >I got back to my regular meeting tonight. I lost .8, this is excellent as I had a larger than usual
    >loss last week. My total is now 83.5, I added incorrectly last week. It has been a good week and I
    >ended up with 14 flex points left which is what I shoot for but usually don't make. good luck to
    >everyone this week, Lee

  10. Woohoo! That's some total. Congrats on doing so well.
    --
    WatchingWorks
    190/165/130 Drop some weight to reply "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    berlin.de...
    > I got back to my regular meeting tonight. I lost .8, this is excellent as
    > had a larger than usual loss last week. My total is now 83.5, I added incorrectly last week. It
    > has been a good week and I ended up with 14
    flex
    > points left which is what I shoot for but usually don't make. good luck
    > everyone this week, Lee

  11. Excellent! I love how you just keep going steady and strong.

    Prairie Roots

    On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 02:32:00 -0600, "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >I got back to my regular meeting tonight. I lost .8, this is excellent as I had a larger than usual
    >loss last week. My total is now 83.5, I added incorrectly last week. It has been a good week and I
    >ended up with 14 flex points left which is what I shoot for but usually don't make. good luck to
    >everyone this week, Lee

  12. Kristin

    Kristin Guest

    Wow Lee, 83.5 pounds gone forever! You are incredible!

    --

    ~Kristin O~
    272/240.8/172

    "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    berlin.de...
    > I got back to my regular meeting tonight. I lost .8, this is excellent as
    > had a larger than usual loss last week. My total is now 83.5, I added incorrectly last week. It
    > has been a good week and I ended up with 14
    flex
    > points left which is what I shoot for but usually don't make. good luck
    > everyone this week, Lee

  13. I am proud of my self and thanks, Now, your loss is no small deal either,
    any pound that is unwanted or unhealthy just must go, Lee
    SPOONS <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Hi Lee,
    >
    > WOW!!! 83.5 lbs down the drain!! You must be so proud of yourself. I'm sure proud of you.
    >
    > Take care,
    >
    > SPOONS Total Loss: 22 lbs
    >
    > "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    > berlin.de...
    > > I got back to my regular meeting tonight. I lost .8, this is excellent
    as
    > > had a larger than usual loss last week. My total is now 83.5, I added incorrectly last week. It
    > > has been a good week and I ended up with 14
    > flex
    > > points left which is what I shoot for but usually don't make. good luck
    > > everyone this week, Lee

  14. thanks, Yes it is really nice, Lee
    Lesanne <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > oooo going wonderful Lee
    >
    > "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    > berlin.de...
    > > I got back to my regular meeting tonight. I lost .8, this is excellent
    as
    > > had a larger than usual loss last week. My total is now 83.5, I added incorrectly last week. It
    > > has been a good week and I ended up with 14
    > flex
    > > points left which is what I shoot for but usually don't make. good luck
    > > everyone this week, Lee

  15. thanks, I try and keep it at about 14 unless of course, some really tasty
    thing jumps into my hand on WED, Lee
    Catherine White <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Hi, Lee, Nice loss and congratulations on having flex points left. I
    might
    > try that next week. Too late for this week.
    >
    > --
    > Take Care Catherine
    > 154/135.8/136 Lifetime 6/99 Next personal goal 133.2
    >

    > "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    > berlin.de...
    > > I got back to my regular meeting tonight. I lost .8, this is excellent
    as
    > > had a larger than usual loss last week. My total is now 83.5, I added incorrectly last week. It
    > > has been a good week and I ended up with 14
    > flex
    > > points left which is what I shoot for but usually don't make. good luck
    > > everyone this week, Lee

  16. Thanks, I usually go up or down .2 only a couple other times have I had a
    big loss and then loss regular the next week, Lee
    Elaine Kirkham <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Yeaaa! That's great news, Lee! I was afraid that you might maintain or even gain after last week.
    > Congratulations. Elaine K
    >
    > Miss Violette wrote:
    >
    > >I got back to my regular meeting tonight. I lost .8, this is excellent
    as I
    > >had a larger than usual loss last week. My total is now 83.5, I added incorrectly last week. It
    > >has been a good week and I ended up with 14
    flex
    > >points left which is what I shoot for but usually don't make. good luck
    > >everyone this week, Lee

  17. thanks, Lee
    Nathalie W <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Excellent, Lee!
    > --
    > Nathalie from Belgium
    > 134.1/104.2/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg
    > 295.6/229.7/minigoal 220.3/Goal 150 pounds RAFL 105.3/104.3/96 Kg
    > 232/229.7/212 lbs "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    > berlin.de...
    > > I got back to my regular meeting tonight. I lost .8, this is excellent
    as
    > > had a larger than usual loss last week. My total is now 83.5, I added incorrectly last week. It
    > > has been a good week and I ended up with 14
    > flex
    > > points left which is what I shoot for but usually don't make. good luck
    > > everyone this week, Lee

  18. you are right, and two in a row .2 is a bigbig deal, Lee
    Fred <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Two in a row and this loss is not anything to sneeze at. Congrats
    >
    > On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 02:32:00 -0600, "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >I got back to my regular meeting tonight. I lost .8, this is excellent
    as I
    > >had a larger than usual loss last week. My total is now 83.5, I added incorrectly last week. It
    > >has been a good week and I ended up with 14
    flex
    > >points left which is what I shoot for but usually don't make. good luck
    > >everyone this week, Lee

  19. Thanks, It seems to actually be getting easier, Lee
    Brenda Hammond <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > You're doing such a great job Lee. Congratulations!
    >
    > --
    > Brenda
    > 209/178/150 RafL goal 165
    >
    > "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    > berlin.de...
    > > I got back to my regular meeting tonight. I lost .8, this is excellent
    as
    > > had a larger than usual loss last week. My total is now 83.5, I added incorrectly last week. It
    > > has been a good week and I ended up with 14
    > flex
    > > points left which is what I shoot for but usually don't make. good luck
    > > everyone this week, Lee

  20. Thanks, I am kinda freaked out it seems to keep getting easier and easier,
    news:[email protected]...