week 65

thanks, I am very pleased, Lee
WatchingWorks <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Woohoo! That's some total. Congrats on doing so well.
> --
> WatchingWorks
> 190/165/130 Drop some weight to reply "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > I got back to my regular meeting tonight. I lost .8, this is excellent
as
> > had a larger than usual loss last week. My total is now 83.5, I added incorrectly last week. It
> > has been a good week and I ended up with 14
> flex
> > points left which is what I shoot for but usually don't make. good luck
> > everyone this week, Lee

I have been thinking about this and I have a theory. I think since I
decided this is a forever thing that I can afford to be patient. By
accepting that this will take time and by my commitment to only do things I
am sure I can keep with forever it keeps me moving along. I do from time to
time try a new food or exercise but I don't do anything "just" because it
will help me lose. If I try something and I can do it for the long haul
fine, if not, I stop it no matter how it affects weight loss. This does two
things for me, or maybe more. I am always trying new things, see pasta
review, and I keep doing things that are doable for me. I have also
accepted with this approach that I will lose slower but I perceive that
since I am only adding behaviors that I like or can live with forever that
the weight will never come back, Lee
Prairie Roots <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Excellent! I love how you just keep going steady and strong.
>
> Prairie Roots
>
> On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 02:32:00 -0600, "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >I got back to my regular meeting tonight. I lost .8, this is excellent
as I
> >had a larger than usual loss last week. My total is now 83.5, I added incorrectly last week. It
> >has been a good week and I ended up with 14
flex
> >points left which is what I shoot for but usually don't make. good luck
> >everyone this week, Lee

it has been slow but I am pleased, good luck to you this week, Lee
Kristin <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Wow Lee, 83.5 pounds gone forever! You are incredible!
>
> --
>
> ~Kristin O~
> 272/240.8/172
>

> "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
> berlin.de...
> > I got back to my regular meeting tonight. I lost .8, this is excellent
as
> > had a larger than usual loss last week. My total is now 83.5, I added incorrectly last week. It
> > has been a good week and I ended up with 14
> flex
> > points left which is what I shoot for but usually don't make. good luck
> > everyone this week, Lee

Thanks dear! :)

--

~Kristin O~